FUZZY TUMMY Therapy

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by free2jump4u, Jul 6, 2008.

1. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Are you guys turned on by getting glimpses of fuzzy tummies on guys?

I was eating with a friend and this guy gets up at another table and does a full on stretch with his arms up above his head, and he flashes me with a great view of his fuzzy tummy. I could see where the underwear was just a touch tight - the elastic left a tiny bit of red and pink marks on his flat tummy.

I was absorbed by the sight, and my friends stopped talking because I was staring at "something", but they never realized what happened since they were facing me! I just wanted to go and rub that marble white skin and peachy fuzzy goodness!!! :smile:

Is it just me??

#1 free2jump4u, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. goldbearMark

goldbearMark New Member

Albums:
    No, it is not just you. I also cheer for glimpses of hairy forearms, calves, chest hair (especially just peeking upwards out of a collar), and that rarity a delicious slice of ass (like a dark stripe on a peach, the hair cleaving down into the cleft...be still, oh, my beating heart!!

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And it's not just the guys that notice either :wink:

4. D_Fred Floppy

D_Fred Floppy New Member

I always threw a hard-on back in high school when a dude would lean back and his shirt lifted up showing off a happy trail. That only got better in college as guys got hairier.

5. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Oh yeah!! I always have this uncrontollable urge to run my hand down that wider-than-average happy trail, over that fuzzy carpet, under the elastic waistband, over a well cropped non-bush, then bumping up against a tick and shaven trunk!!

6. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Ever surprise anyone by reaching over "inappropriately" for their happy trail ???

7. NCbear

Gold Member

Same here.

NCbear (whose mouth still goes dry and knees go weak when he feels arousal coming on)

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Maybe, you should remain seated at all times when you are checking out guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted