Fwb wanted in london

MissP09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm looking for a new friend-with-benefits in London, to meet up with occasionally, perhaps at a fetish club. Seeking a flirty personal connection rather than any random warm body, so for me the chemistry is the most important part. I'm looking for someone smart with a bit of a sense of style. Assertive and confident is good, but cheeky and flirty rather than clumsily showing off.

I'm 34, slim waist, curvy bum and boobs, with an alternative style. Ask for my OKC or FL if you want a picture.

When it comes to your endowment, above-average length or especially girth is great. Like I've said, I'm far more interested in someone who I click with. But, in either case, let's take your lucky endowment as given... Mails with just cock pics are a definite turn off, as are one-sentence text-speak messages. A charming, smart and funny message and you have my attention. Come and say hello.

Reactions: vikingking1000

:) let me know in a couple of months if you are still looking, I could be the back up, back up, back up ?? lol

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, first things first - do NOT open my profile pic! It's just my penis and I know you'd prefer something more mentally stimulating. I'm not overly into showing off my penis, more reluctant to show my face for fear of work colleagues stumbling across me.

I'm Harry. I live in Ealing (flat share with two women and work in SW1. Work gives me tremendous freedom to arrange my own diary and get out for a few hours a day, which is great if I want to meet up and relax with a friend on a summers day in a London park.

I'm genuinely fit. Swim. Cycle daily and try to lead a healthy(ish) lifestyle.

Sexually, I don't really know what I want. I've been through too many relationships that are great in the beginning, but then I grow bored. How do you keep that honeymoon period going forever? I get as horny as the next guy so would like someone casual. spontaneous and on my wavelength. The best relationships I've had have begun after chance meetings a checkouts and in tyre replacement waiting rooms. Numbers were exchanged, text conversations grow more intense and then, well you can guess the rest. It's shown me that you can't force relationships and you just have to go with what life throws your way.

I digress. If you'd like to know more drop me a line or two.

Harry.

I'm looking for a new friend-with-benefits in London, to meet up with occasionally, perhaps at a fetish club. Seeking a flirty personal connection rather than any random warm body, so for me the chemistry is the most important part. I'm looking for someone smart with a bit of a sense of style. Assertive and confident is good, but cheeky and flirty rather than clumsily showing off.

I'm 34, slim waist, curvy bum and boobs, with an alternative style. Ask for my OKC or FL if you want a picture.

When it comes to your endowment, above-average length or especially girth is great. Like I've said, I'm far more interested in someone who I click with. But, in either case, let's take your lucky endowment as given... Mails with just cock pics are a definite turn off, as are one-sentence text-speak messages. A charming, smart and funny message and you have my attention. Come and say hello.