RobbStarkKingOfTheNorth Loved Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 27, 2024 Posts 86 Media 0 Likes 566 Points 93 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male RobbStarkKingOfTheNorth, Dec 3, 2025 #21 Marty Mar said: He’s gorgeous. Crazy to admit but he was an employee of mine. He’s such a nice guy. We worked in retail together. Click to expand... Never thought he’d be hiding a monster in his pants? heh
Marty Mar said: He’s gorgeous. Crazy to admit but he was an employee of mine. He’s such a nice guy. We worked in retail together. Click to expand... Never thought he’d be hiding a monster in his pants? heh
M Marty Mar Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Posts 12 Media 0 Likes 45 Points 298 Location Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Marty Mar, Jan 30, 2026 #22 RobbStarkKingOfTheNorth said: Never thought he’d be hiding a monster in his pants? heh Click to expand... lol I had my suspicions. He’s extremely attractive and very polite. He knows he’s attractive too. I respect his game. I consider him a friend. He’s also very fashionable. Great style to match his personality and looks.
RobbStarkKingOfTheNorth said: Never thought he’d be hiding a monster in his pants? heh Click to expand... lol I had my suspicions. He’s extremely attractive and very polite. He knows he’s attractive too. I respect his game. I consider him a friend. He’s also very fashionable. Great style to match his personality and looks.
N Ncvot Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 13, 2026 Posts 122 Media 0 Likes 181 Points 153 Ncvot, May 9, 2026 #23 Update