FYI

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. I live on a tiny ass road with like 6 neighbors that could see in the middle of BFE. Cops are rare out here. I bet I could sit out there for 2 hours and not see 1 car.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nudeyorker always encourages such an activity...When you are ready for the Naked Olympics I will relive my naked splash in front of the Plaza Hotel and the subsequent out running the NYPD!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's absolutely gorgeous out! I have all my doors and windows open, enjoying the cool breeze. It's perfect! I absolutely love this kind of weather.

No kidding! It's still 60 here! I have the back door open so the dogs are loving that. lol. the windows are open. I turned the t.v off and am enjoying the frogs. The breeze feels great.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing beats being outside naked on a beautiful night, except being naked on a beautiful sunny day and going skinny dipping.

I will stick to night time. lol. No one needs to see all this *rubs his hands down his sides all sexual like* nude in day time.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL. I live on a tiny ass road with like 6 neighbors that could see in the middle of BFE. Cops are rare out here. I bet I could sit out there for 2 hours and not see 1 car.

My road is also tiny ass and in the nice weather, after dark, I've frequently been out in my yard naked both alone and with someone:wink:.

Tonight, with a foot of snow on the ground and temps in the low 30's I think I'll pass.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My road is also tiny ass and in the nice weather, after dark, I've frequently been out in my yard naked both alone and with someone:wink:.

Tonight, with a foot of snow on the ground and temps in the low 30's I think I'll pass.
LOL. Good call red7.5
This will be my first time nude in the yard. Unless you count the time I was dared to run naked up town when a trucker was going through town. Then I took my clothes off at the edge of the yard and ran up the road. LOL.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Naked outside at night is fantabulous, especially in warm rain. Way too cold for outside nudity here tonight.

Im out every morning before sunup in my housecoat in the back yard, its always wide open with my erection in the breeze. nothing feels more natural than pissing on the lawn hands free.

Mike