FYI

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not that this needed to be a thread, but i just felt like letting you know. i've been edging for approximately 1 hour and 46 minutes. doing it right now, not stopping any time soon. i love my days off.

any suggestions or tips are welcome as always! hope youre having as much fun as me!

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops, sorry kids. got a little distracted. i wrapped up around 11. i got a little excited and lost it so i just finished up. no biggie though, still rockin the house. done 2 since and working on number 4. i should probably just keep you guys updated, huh? anyone else is free to join in. feel free to share whats keeping you going....

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first day off in a while so i think another marathon to pass the time is called for. starting... now!

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so just a quick question for you edgers out there. what do you do when you need to take a leak? i have to either A) calm myself down which throws off my momentum or B) finish myself off and go which is kinda against the point of edging...

kid_rami_02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call me a sex fiend but on Sunday I edged for about 8 hours. I have no idea how I got that horny -- but I think my recent vegan diet charged up my libido.

It kind of scared me, I was like, WTF.