Gérard Depardieu

Merman127

Experimental Member
Media
I'll admit it, I don't even think he's 'ugly handsome,' but for years I've been reading about how he was partially or fully erect throughout the movie 'The Last Woman' (or 'L'Ultima Donna'), but haven't been able to find pictures of these notorious scenes. Anyone have info or pics?

Reactions: GregorioMaximo

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Merman127 said:
For years I've been reading about how he was partially or fully erect throughout the movie 'The Last Woman' (or 'L'Ultima Donna'), but haven't been able to find pictures of these notorious scenes. Anyone have info or pics?
One of the reasons why this movie has dropped below the radar in the US and UK especially is because Depardieu appears naked (in a completely innocent way) while caring for his baby in many scenes. In view of current legislation, I've optically censored the attached image.
At any rate, there is more to see in the linked image (sans bébé), anyway.

Linked image

Attachments

Reactions: Flameee58

Merman127

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, Alex8, you sure did live up to your reputation for obscure picture-finding! Thanks! I've been trying to find pics for quite awhile... Do you have any more (erect) ones?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Merman127 said:
Do you have any more (erect) ones?

Although Gérard's cock has appeared in more movies than some actors :rolleyes: ... for this particular film, I can track down just two more sets of caps:

Attachments

Reactions: Flameee58

Merman127

Experimental Member
Media
Good enough! Thanks... Okay, maybe he is kind of ugly-handsome... Or maybe I just like that he doesn't have inhibitions. There aren't too many actors so willing to disrobe, except for maybe Ewan McGregor, but he hasn't had a hard-on on screen... yet! :p Notice how neither are American, which says a lot about our culture...

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pretty interesting dick! He was hot back then. But that film must have been ages ago. Depardieu nowadays weighs more than 250 lbs.

philipp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone seen the very young Gèrard Depardieu in the french movie "La dernière femme"(the last woman)? You can see his hard cock several times! Does anyone have pics?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See this previous LPSG thread:

The search function at LPSG is your friend, people. :rolleyes:

Alex, it's funny you say that, because I think it's crappy. You put in a name and it brings up a ton of unrelated threads that you often have to dig through - and a lot of times it only picks up on the person's first name that you were searching for, so you get many people with the same first name rather than that exact person. It's only worked for me a small handful of times, which is probably why it's just easier for a lot of people to just start a new thread.

Anyone else have problems with the 'Search' function? I just can't get it to work right.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Alex, it's funny you say that, because I think it's crappy. You put in a name and it brings up a ton of unrelated threads that you often have to dig through - and a lot of times it only picks up on the person's first name that you were searching for, so you get many people with the same first name rather than that exact person. It's only worked for me a small handful of times, which is probably why it's just easier for a lot of people to just start a new thread.

Anyone else have problems with the 'Search' function? I just can't get it to work right.
I don't.

2big4u

Experimental Member
Media
French actor Guillaume Depardieu, the son of movie legend Gerard Depardieu, has died suddenly of complications from pneumonia. He was only 37.
Depardieu has been hospitalised since Sunday night at the Raymond-Poincare de Garches hospital in Paris.
Depardieu won a prize in 1996 as the most promising young actor at the Cesar Awards, France's equivalent of the Academy Awards, for his part in the film Les Apprentis.