G/F suffering from Vaginal soreness

average_d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't post on here very often, but I thought I would ask.

My girlfriend has been suffering from vaginal soreness for the past week-2 weeks. It started before she left on vacation (from sex), and while she was away she used some wipes in the hotel room; it made the issue worse.

She has been suffering from these symptoms: overall soreness, urge to urinate, bleeding, and itching.

Just wanted to know if any women have suffered from similar issues and if so, what was it?

She thinks it''s vaginal dryness, or maybe a yeast infection.

I think it could possibly from the condoms: we use the trojan magnums, naked sensations, and since we have been using them, the soreness has come with it.

Thanks,

a concerned boyfriend

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most likely situations are a UTI or thrush.

What sort of bleeding are you talking about: vaginal? blood in her urine? blood from some surface level abrasion eg. from scratching too much?

lik2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When your sweetness hurts....that is pain!

Persuade her to see a gynecologist for an examination. Those symptoms could be anything from an STD to an allergic reaction to some of the additives in the wipes.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time for the doctor.

And she should ask the doctor about the condoms. Was there a spermicide in the condom? Perhaps she had a reaction to it, which possibly led to the infection. Or maybe there was insufficient lubrication with the condom.

In any case, any time synthetic skins or objects are used "down there" you have to be uber-careful about cleanliness, lubrication and germs.

PS: I always go to female girly-doctors. It is very difficult to have conversations like this with a male-stranger.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not sure how long wait times for appointments are in ya neck of Canada, you both need to make appointments today. if the appointment is more than 2 weeks out, get the name and location of local walk sexual health clinics. if she has a yeast infection or any other infection, you both have it. and will keep passing it back and forth to each other.

has there been a change in discharge or strange odor about her girl parts?

thrush, UTI or BV *bacterial vaginosis* are gonna be the most common cooter issues.

you mentioned changing condoms... has she ever experienced irritation from other brands?

where is the blood coming from? how much blood are ya talking about? *Ms. Subgirrrl is so a vag-whisperer :tongue: impressive for a straight girl :wink:*

while waiting for doctor's appointments... pick up a vaginal infection self test kit from the pharmacy. even if she test positive for a yeast infection keep the doctor's appointment. yeast infections springing up when vaginal PH is wonky. something usually has upset the balance before a yeast infection can start. everything from new condoms *the lube causes heaps of women to get yeasties* to taking antibiotics.

you love her and her jenny and yourself and your peen. get that shit checked out dude.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
This happened to me recently. I got tested and it wasn't a UTI or yeast infection, yet I had those same symptoms. I was given a blood test by my PCP and I was diagnosed with diabetes. At first I thought it was due to a hormonal imbalance because I'm post-menopausal but once my blood sugar was back in control it went away.

It may not be likely that she is diabetic but I felt the need to put that out there.

I hope you both get to the doctor soon! No one should suffer from that type of pain/discomfort.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duuuude, as the gals above have said, take her to see a doc! Not just drop her off, go with her. You might have insight that may offer add'l info.

You don't want to mess with vajayjay probs. It's not something that she can just "walk off."

Granted, this is coming from a guy who didn't bother seeing a Dr for a broken finger and a concussion over the last year, but only because I knew they'd only put my finger in a splint, which I did myself anyway, and for the concussion, I knew that if I'm not dead within 24 hours, there's nothing they can/need to do other than tell me to rest, and not bonk my head again for 6 months.

BUT, if you're not 99%+ sure what the problem is, see a dr!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
where is the blood coming from? how much blood are ya talking about? *Ms. Subgirrrl is so a vag-whisperer :tongue: impressive for a straight girl :wink:*

Thanks! :biggrin1:

If I ever see my one and only female sex partner again, I'll ask if she agrees 'bout the vag-whispering :tongue:.