Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I have been doing my research for a while as I love to know as much about my body as possible but there are so many overlaps and scientific disagreements that I find it all confusing at times. Hopefully this thread will settle all of that so please contribute your knowledge.

What I know so far (please help to put in more info on these areas and clarify the names)

G spot:
Aka the Urethral sponge but some consider them separate. Stimulation can lead to ejaculation of fluid from the Skene's gland.

Urethral sponge:
Some literature say that this is the same as the Perineal sponge. This sounds impossible as the urethra is above the vaginal opening (in a woman lying down on her back), and the perineum is below (before the anal entrance).

Skene's gland:
Also known as the U spot, direct stimulation can lead to ejaculation.

Deep spot:
This can be in reference to the retrouterine pouch, but also the anterior fornix and the posterior fornix.

Anterior fornix zone:
Sometimes referred to as the second G spot, or A spot.

The I spot:
This I have only heard of a few times, the last time was on an online video by tantra teacher Jaiya and she uses this name to describe the anterior fornix.

How many different types of orgasms are there?
I am familiar with 2, clitoral and vaginal but some literature says there are more but without further clarification.

And Finally:
Through masturbation, what techniques do you use to stimulate the different areas? what areas can you reach? and how long does it take to reach orgasm?

Please help by adding your knowledge to this and finally settle my curiousities.

Ferox xxx

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always get clitoral orgasms, no problems there. And it's been forever since I had a vaginal one.... need the right partner.

The prob I have is hitting the right spots and getting the right response.

I can ejaculate, but don't orgasm... I feel a light pulsating inside, but nothing major.

I started the thread to find out, hopefully, once and for all, which 'spot' is where, what does what and how best to stimulate them on my own and with a partner.

Most of my orgasms seem to be blended and I get an overall feeling... I want to practice isolating the feelings more.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really only think of orgasms 3 ways.

Clitoral orgasm- clitoral stimulation only, it's nice but rather unsatisfying.

Vaginal orgasm- I don't care how I reach it, Gspot, Aspot, whatever spot, it's vaginal and it's feels lovely. I would guess that most of mine come from Gspot stimulation.

Clitoral/ vaginal orgasm combined- is the best for me. Doesn't have to be continued clitoral stimulation but if I feel close it helps and the contact just makes the orgasm stronger. After I have one I can have more, faster and easier.

During masturbation I use my fingers to rub my clit or I rub against something. Sometimes I use a toy for penetration. When I'm alone, with blended penetration and clitoral stimulation I can orgasm in 2-3 minutes if I want to. However, I find it less satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
during masturbation, i reach my posterior fornix with a dildo which measures roughly 8 x 6: i usually need only 7 inches of length from the dildo to reach it, maybe a little less on some occasions

takes me about 5 or 10 minutes to orgasm that way

clitorally i usually use a hitachi magic wand, 1-2 minutes to climax that way

or sometimes i just rub with my fingers, it varies on how long that takes. as long as 20 minutes roughly, regularly less

my posterior fornix orgasms are almost electric in build-up, with the dildo (or cock) hitting the back wall of the vagina and moving around...there is an intense release with contractions of the entire lower stomach, similar to period cramps but replace the pain with intense pleasure. the sensation stays for as long as stimulation is kept up and continues rolling throughout the body in new orgasms that ebb and flow into one another. the body feels exhausted and drenched in sweat afterwards, sensitivity stays for a long time, enough that even just light touching up to 24 hours later recalls some of the sensation

clitoral orgasms are sharp, throbbing, felt mostly superficially and concentrated to the clit and a bit deeper down; passes fast with almost no residual effects

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you get vaginal orgasms on your own? And how long does it take you to get an orgasm from g spot stimulation?.... seems to take me ages... Maybe I'm thinking too much and not relaxing

Yes, I've found a curved toy or something thicker works the best for me and I would guess about 10 minutes. I still prefer combined orgasms.

Try doing kegels to learn to isolate your muscles better. Maybe that will help you. I've gotten in the habit of relaxing and kind of pushing outward while trying to obtain a gspot orgasm.

If I try to concentrate deeper than my gspot my orgasms are almost painful. I've found that clinching tightly and sort of rocking against a toy really deep gives me the most intense orgasms. If I rub my clit at the same time I could almost pass out it.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do you use the dildo to get the best reaction? i.e. in and out, fast slow, round and round

i grind it into myself without removing very much of it. it basically all stays inserted because i need to have the constant pressure against the posterior fornix in order to orgasm that way. i just keep pushing it hard against that spot until i feel that bright burning feeling just prior to climax

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seems that guys can learn from this thread. I read Enid's responses with particular interest because I've found that to leave a woman literally panting through a goofy smile, it is necessary to get her to deep vaginal orgasm. Clitoral orgasms are nice but are not the big kahuna that makes them squirm with the memory days afterward.

Obviously it varies between individuals, but Enid's description of keeping the tip of the dildo pressed against the back (posterior fornix) and grinding/pulsing it there without a lot of lateral motion echoes my experience. Warming up with the more traditional in-and-out long thrusts and then slowly transitioning to a deep push, hold-and-grind technique has worked extremely well on every woman I've been with. I've also tried a short, slow thrusting technique while fully hilted that had a similar effect; triggering deep vaginal orgasms.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enid's description was very interesting because when I've experienced the same thing during sex, it's just uncomfortable and a little bit painful. I wonder if I tried it with a thinner dildo if it would help?

I cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation. I don't have any other kind. The clitoris is required and all additional stimulation just improves the experience. I enjoy g-spot stimulation and anal sex, but either one without clitoral stimulation and I won't orgasm. My orgasm from anal sex WITH clitoral stimulation can be overwhelmingly powerful, and having my g-spot rubbed at the same time I get clitoral stimulation can make me lose control. I've been meaning to try all three at once, but I may lose my mind if I try that.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I enjoy g-spot stimulation and anal sex, but either one without clitoral stimulation and I won't orgasm. My orgasm from anal sex WITH clitoral stimulation can be overwhelmingly powerful

I wonder if the powerful orgasm you describe from clitoral stimulation and anal sex is a combined clitoral and PF orgasm, but with your PF being stimulated from behind through the internal membranes?

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
G spot:
Aka the Urethral sponge but some consider them separate. Stimulation can lead to ejaculation of fluid from the Skene's gland.

I was under the impression that the contemporary view of the g-spot was it being the "root" of clitoris. Kind of like an iceberg where you can see a little bit on the outside, and the rest is hidden out of sight. The "clitoral mound" or something along those lines...

In any event, targeting both the G-spot and clitoris at the same time is my quickest path to orgasm. I use a g-spot toy in conjunction with a strong vibrator for my clit. These are the sharpest and most defined orgasms for me -- with muscle contractions or a little gush always coming shortly after. Compound stimulation is also my preferred way for quick follow-up orgasms in a "rolling" fashion.

Purely vaginal orgasms come about slower and give a deeper/fuller feeling (no pun intended). I prefer them because they are so much less instantaneous, and depending on the position, angle, and size of penetration: bring about many different sensations for the same given mechanic. I find these leave me with that "sooo goood" feeling when all is said and done, because they take more of a physical tole and are not immediate (which I find steals some enjoyment).

I think the above is a big reason why I enjoy sex so much. The combination of pressure within the vaginal canal, interspersed with random clitoral contact, or constant stimulation from directed attention seems to do everything right. Which reminds me, when playing alone, sometimes it's fun to switch it up techniques and toys after one orgasm, to have one of a totally different kind. :smile:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's so many technical names for all the parts. To me it really boils down to Major ones clit, g-spot and what we call deep spot ( probably one of the fornix).

I'll also echo Enid's and Mule's descriptions on deep spot vaginal Os. The big ah-ha moment for us was learning the technique that works best for us is after long foreplay build up and regular in and out stroking, when she's close to the edge I go all on and press deep and hold it rather than continue with more in and out strokes. The press can be a little variation of different pressures but basically its keeping contact deeply. Something about that deep pressure sends her into multi O heaven and she rides each one for about 30 secs. Back off for 30 secs with some shallower strokes and repeat "deep press and hold" as I call it. She needs the tiny break in between Os to catch her breath a bit but Enid describes she becomes hyper sensitive to every touch. Often when she's on a roll she can come a dozen or more serial Os until she is exhausted. Truly amazing.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's so many technical names for all the parts. To me it really boils down to Major ones clit, g-spot and what we call deep spot ( probably one of the fornix).

I'll also echo Enid's and Mule's descriptions on deep spot vaginal Os. The big ah-ha moment for us was learning the technique that works best for us is after long foreplay build up and regular in and out stroking, when she's close to the edge I go all on and press deep and hold it rather than continue with more in and out strokes. The press can be a little variation of different pressures but basically its keeping contact deeply. Something about that deep pressure sends her into multi O heaven and she rides each one for about 30 secs. Back off for 30 secs with some shallower strokes and repeat "deep press and hold" as I call it. She needs the tiny break in between Os to catch her breath a bit but Enid describes she becomes hyper sensitive to every touch. Often when she's on a roll she can come a dozen or more serial Os until she is exhausted. Truly amazing.

What Mike is describing is the perfect technique for me to keep cumming. It's the holding and pressure deep inside, cumming, shallow strokes and holding and pressing again - feels like I can keep cumming and cumming. I find that if a guy has a thick cock, I get the g-spot and clitoral orgasm together. A thick cock provides indirect stimulation of my clit so the orgasm is really mind-blowing.

Alone, I use a vibrator with pearls inside. The spinning pearls sit against my g-spot and by clenching my interior muscles, I get a nice deep orgasm. I usuallly rub my clit at the same time. But no matter how good it can be alone - the way that Mike describes is something I could do all night!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You bring up good points on blended orgasms too. Guys in the 6-7 inch length range may get some clit involvement off base of their penis pressed in all the way at same time as providing deep stimulation with head of penis. As you mentioned guys of any length thickness helps add volume.

On oral side I know orally my wife comes harder if she gets both clit (tongue) and g-spot (2 fingers) at same time.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Urethral sponge:
Some literature say that this is the same as the Perineal sponge. This sounds impossible as the urethra is above the vaginal opening (in a woman lying down on her back), and the perineum is below (before the anal entrance).

I don't believe they are the same. Actually, I'd be interested to read any literature you've read that says they are.

And I'm interested in reading any info you have about the perineal sponge. This spot (I call it my mid spot) is a highly orgasmic one for me, although I seem to be fairly alone in that.

My mid spot is about 5.5 inches in and can be stimulated through both vaginal and anal sex.

How many different types of orgasms are there?
I am familiar with 2, clitoral and vaginal but some literature says there are more but without further clarification.

I have clitoral, deep spot (posterior and anterior fornixes feel different but the feelings are similar enough to throw them in together), mid spot (vag), mid spot (anal - although again, those are similar and could probably be counted together), a more general anal orgasm, and an orgasm resulting from stimulation to the back wall of the vagina, first few inches in. Only mid spot orgasms make me squirt. I don't agree with the literature :biggrin1:.

And Finally:
Through masturbation, what techniques do you use to stimulate the different areas? what areas can you reach? and how long does it take to reach orgasm?

For deep spot orgasms I use my 10x4 vibe. I can reach my pf with 7 inches, but I usually use 8. Usually I just put the vibe in, turn it on, and let it do its job.

For mid spot orgasms I use a six inch toy with stainless steel balls inside (it provides a pounding effect). For mid spot stimulation I need an in and out motion - the more vigourous, the better. I do this rarely, mostly because I'm lazy (although I do love mid spot orgasms).

I use clit toys at the same time as whichever vaginal toy I'm using. And I usually use two or three clit toys at once - I like to be overstimulated :biggrin1:.

I don't usually play anally alone, although I do on rare occasions.

Deep spot and mid spot orgasms take under 5 mins unless I put in a great effort to extend that time. Clitoral orgasms are even faster, but I try to avoid them as I prefer vaginal ones.

Back wall entrance orgasms take a lot longer so I rarely (if ever) have them when playing alone. I only really notice them when I start orgasming on a partner entering me, or when I'm playing with someone who is not so well endowed.

Oh, I push against the toy when I get close to orgasm. And I push mentally as well. SG83's relaxation method does nothing for me.

Do you not feel the orgasm coming from different points?

I most definitely do :wink:

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is one of the links which calls the urethral sponge the same as the perineal... it's in the last paragraph of the page.

Sexual Anatomy, Reproduction, and the Menstrual Cycle - Sexual Anatomy: The Self-Guided Tour - Our Bodies Ourselves

I've read elsewhere that they are the same but can't find those links right now. I'm a vet student so I know anatomy and they are definitely not the same!

Thank you so much for your post... I have so much to think about. When you mention how you use the 10x4 vibe do you have a certain position when you 'let it do it's job' ? (eg missionary, cowgirl on your knees while holding the vibe in?)