G Spot creme

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by campbell, Apr 17, 2006.

1. campbell

campbell New Member

My wife and I have tried this stuff called "OHHHH That's It G Spot" creme and she says it makes her cum hard, just wondering if anyone else has tried it? I picked some up at our local Lovers Package store and have seen it online offered through Adam and Eve catalogs. :confused: :rolleyes:

2. SmoothNicky

SmoothNicky New Member

Never even heard of it. Whats it supposed to do?

3. campbell

campbell New Member

It makes the females Gspot swell up so its easier to find and from what the clerk said she has tried it with a bullet vibrator and made her squirt, I haven't tried it with a vibrator inside my wife yet but I plan on getting one and seeing what happens; so far I have just used my fingers with some good results. Go find some if you can or go to AdamEve.com and do a search; it's like $19.00 but well worth every penny!!!!!:biggrin1:

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

It would be interesting to know just what the "natural active ingredients" are in this "orgasm enhancement gel"... could you check the packaging?

US blurb:

If you’ve never experienced the elusive “G-gasm,” you must try this creme! Its revolutionary formula increases the size and sensitivity of her G-Spot. Read the included manual to discover the best positions for finding her sweet spot. Apply a dime-size amount to your fingers, massage the creme into her G-Spot, and stroke away till she explodes with pleasure! A great experience for couples and solo play! 1oz. flip-top tube for easy use.

UK blurb:

The very first orgasm enhancement gel ever to be applied on the g-spot. Increases the size and the sensitivity of the G-Spot. Natural active ingredients. Can be used with a partner or a vibrator. Includes a guide to finding the G-Spot and the best G-Spot positions.

5. campbell

campbell New Member

The ingredients are: water,helianthus annus seed oil,glycerin,propylene,glycol diazolidinly urea, arginine,mentha piperita oil,horny goat weed and some other stuff, and can also be used to stimulate the clitoris.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm thinking of getting some and adding a review when I am at an appropriate point in my cycle. Those ingredients sound okay to me. Anybody know anything about any of them that I should know?

7. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

So sunflower oil and lubricants with some pretty-smelling stuff and a penetration-enhancer to allow other ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin. A combination of common-sense (lube-type nature) and placebo-effect (it's called g-spot creme, yay!) imho.

Bronx: all FDA-approved and fairly standard stuff imho as well. We await your review. :cool:

8. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Sounds like a cool product:rolleyes:

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

If you look carefully in back of some of the adult mags, you'll see a product clearly described as"Cum clit oil", a stimulant used directly onto the clitoris for what is called almost immediate orgasm.

10. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

WOW,that sounds even nicer:rolleyes:

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Well, I can relate to a trick a g/f of mine once tried. She and her fiance didn't use any special "orgasm cream" or "G-spot creme", but a creme for athletes which is meant to improve blood circulation in the muscles. She rubbed it inside her vagina, while he put some on his penis. Wahooooo! The fact aside that I think it's not good for the blood vessels, she said it was like her feeling triple as tight, while he was feeling triple as wide. She said it was the hottest sex they ever had, the nerve endings in her and on him must have been like finely tuned antennas, hit by a lightning, but in the aftermath it must have been pretty painful. I'd not try it, I mean, I have my ways of achieving orgasm, and the stairway to the greatest orgasm is for me still the good ol' trying hard, and delaying/edging.

12. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Interesting trick:tongue: I've also heard about this stuff called Liquid V,which is supposed to increase blood flow to the vagina and create a tighter feeling:rolleyes:

13. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    i've heard ben-gay is the perfect way to increase sensation in the genital areas :tongue:

14. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

My wife rubbed Ben-Gay on my legs and then went for the nuts and dick and WOW. DO NOT ever do that. I tried to wash it off and that was worse. I learned my lesson and so did she.

15. Gisella

Gold Member

:eek:

Terrible!!!

16. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ben gay is something I have used for cock-and-ball, and also urethral torture. It is something for use only with men who think of themselves as massochists, with partners who think of themselves as having a capacity for sadism. It is to be used with caution and sanity, and lots of communication.

Draft saved Draft deleted