G Spot For Men!!!!

depeche2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone had a person hold there finger under your testicle while you cum? Where is the G SPOT for men, and what is the best during, or before cumming.... ?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Without going into long and complex discussions of fetal development, one theory is that the same structure in a fetus develops into the "G-spot" for females, or into the prostate gland for males.

The prostate is indeed very sensitive, and in most males, some stimulation of the prostate during sex, and especially at orgasm, is intensely pleasurable.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The G-Spot for a guy is the prostate gland. The only way to reach that is through your anal sphincter and through some exploring your rectum. Get one of those human anatomy charts to find out where your prostate is if you don't know http://mcghealth.org/greystone/images/ei_0327.gif. Before you go do any exploring of your rectum, please go pee and take a shit first. Then, do a full rectal douching by using a hot water bottle anal enema/ vaginal syringe kit (you can buy at a Wal-Mart). Please learn how to use your kits properly. They do come with instructions. Use plain distilled lukewarm water for rectal douching.

Get yourself some premium lube like Wet Platinum or ID Millennium. No KY spit in a tube. No Vaseline either. Everytime (before and after) exploring your rectum, please do thoroughly wash your hands with an antibacterial hand soap and warm water. Know when you explore your anus and rectum, your penile erection will subside. When exploring the rectum with your finger(s), you will feel like you wanna take a shit. (But, since you have already done that previously first.) You will know that that's not the case. With a finger you should be searching the topside of your rectum for a firm spot, when you find that spot--that's your prostate gland. You will feel like you want to pee (but you've already taken take of that beforehand as well) but that will not be the case. Find the proper touch and massage your gland. Your cock may drip precome after doing some prostatic massaging. That's normal. That's the men's G-Spot. If you massage that spot while you come, you will feel sooooooooooooo good.
I remember exploring my BF's anus for the first time while I was sucking and jacking his cock. I massaged his prostate gland. His cock got really hard and he shot come all over the bed. He had the weirdest look on his face while he was coming. The next day he was wanting me to fuck him. I always made sure my cock head was rubbing against that prostate gland so I could make him come. (Man, those were the days.)

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
The above advice is good. But one can stimulate the prostate from the outside of the body as well. It is not as strong a stimulation or potentially as pleasurable but it can add to the pleasure. One can press up on the perineum (the area between the back of your balls and the anus) and indirectly stimulate it. The precise area is about the size of a dime in diameter and can best be found when one is erect. Explore around there and you will find one spot that feels different. Deeply massaging this area while stimulating the penis can have an effect of magnifying ones pleasure, though not as strongly felt as going at it from the inside (or both ways).

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigbrick said:
The above advice is good. But one can stimulate the prostate from the outside of the body as well. It is not as strong a stimulation or potentially as pleasurable but it can add to the pleasure. One can press up on the perineum (the area between the back of your balls and the anus) and indirectly stimulate it. The precise area is about the size of a dime in diameter and can best be found when one is erect. Explore around there and you will find one spot that feels different. Deeply massaging this area while stimulating the penis can have an effect of magnifying ones pleasure, though not as strongly felt as going at it from the inside (or both ways).

I've heard of this so many times, yet i've never been able to locate it from the outside. I have a strong feeling that the prostate can be a little more out of reach for some people.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am SO fighting temptation right now.

Only the gay mafia knows ... what I was going to write

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
*enters in white lab coat, looking much like a proctologist*

*snaps on latex gloves* Who's up first?

WOOHOO!!!!! **Clicks heals like Fred Flintstone! ........jumps on table with lube in hand .....grabs Mme.Zora's hands, and looks into her eyes and asks.......** " but one request…… please, be gentle":D

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bought several toys to try to pinpoint mine, as I could not find mine with my finger.

I bought a "T" Vibrator off of Ebay, and another toy that was a bit longer, at around 5 inches that was supposed to pinpoint the prostate.

Actually...they rotate around in the wrong place most of the time..but hey..I tried.

Any other tips on trying to find that "Sweet spot"?

C

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait, there's a gay mafia now Matthew?

Vito: These cement shoes will make sure you sleep with the fishes forever you damn rat !!!

Johnny: Aww Vito, can't we just yell at him for a little while and tell him not to snitch again? Or at least give him a blanket? You know that water is pretty cold, and I really do sleep better with a warm cover over me.

Vito: You gay Mafia guys are oddballs........

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KidBrown said:
Wait, there's a gay mafia now Matthew?
Vito: You gay Mafia guys are oddballs........
Careful Kid Brown.

We're all being watched.