Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always thought achieving multiple or even extended orgasms was something that would take hours of practice blah blah.

Well that is until I go one of these pleasure2me - Nexus Excel, Nexus Glide and Nexus Vibro and The Nexus Titus - Straight Man's Sex Toy, Prostate Massager, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulator, Male P-Spot
a Nexus G Spot massager. Looks like something designed in outer space. Pop it in, it stays in by itelf, gentle clenching produces hours of rather incredible sensations, and if u get it right extended orgasm, or multiple ones without touching your cock too.

Nearly wore myself out since I bought it yesterday.:biggrin1:

Anyone else tried one of these or similar?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bought the NEXUS NEO. It's a medical grade plastic male g-spot massager today from Little Sister's Book Shop on Davie Street here in Vancouver.

I lubed it up, slide it in using one instroke and wow! - yeah it hits the spot. I jacked with it in and squatted down on the hardwood floor. I rocked myself slightly, back and forth, a bit up and down while jacking.

Just before I knew I was about to cum, I let go of my cock and let the NEXUS do the rest. I kept moving back & forth and the orgasm was incredible.

I've decided that since i'm off work today, I left the toy inside of me and enjoyed the sensation's. It's incredibly intense if you tighten your ass muscles around the NEXUS and then release and repeat over and over.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me about it. Bascially the ANEROS was the first to market, then the UK company made the NEXUS line of products.

The nexus website:

www.nexusrange.com

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spoke to the owner of Little Sisters Boy Shop (it's a world famous gay shop in Vancouver) and he's really filled with knowledge about these things.

The Aneros is basically the exact same thing but made in the USD, the NEXUS is made in UK. I think the Nexus range has more sizes and shapes.

The Nexus NEO I have is 5.3 inches long and wide with a rolling steel ball that massages the area directly below the scrotum (balls).

I've only had it for a few hours so I've not had an orgasm yet without ejaculation. Has anyone experience that yet with their Aneoros or Nexus?

MacGUYverNV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just ordered a Nexus from Fleshlight. I have some other massagers/vibrators but I guess I haven't "hit the spot." I'm hoping the new one will feel good.

You say you leave it in?

Angeleyed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive got both aneros and nexus. I think the nexus is better, it feels more and fills me up a bit more to.