G-spot myth, confirm plz

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok i know there's tons of quirting and G-spot questions but i haven't seen any like mine. My gf and i have been trying to have sex, we've been using dilators to get her loosened up and more comfortable with having someone in her, and when we're having sex or i stroke her g-spot she says she has to pee. every other girl ive been with has never had a problem of peeing or it feeling like peeing. i jsut really don't think she's had a g-spot orgasm, but she swears im wrong and shes gunna pee, i didn't argue with her, seeing as its her body, but it just strikes me as odd. has she really never had a great g-spot orgasm? or is she ACTUALLY going to pee? what should i do about this? shes curious but doesnt want to pee on me lol. advice?

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That feeling of having to pee is the precursor to the G-spot orgasm. if she willing to go through that feeling and continue the stimulation she will find out what it's like to have squirting G-spot orgasms and don't worry it's not pee. Just make sure to put plenty of towels under her because it's going to get more than wet. Tell her that it is not something to be embarassed by because she's not loosing blader control, she's cumming in an all new way. Good luck and good gushing.

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
awesome. i figured this, ive had girls that would contract really hard and not squirt and ive had a couple that did squirt a little bit, she IS curious so i think we're gunna agree that we will try it.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. There really is a g-spot and it can be messy. So maybe try it in the shower the first time so she is more confident about exploring this. It's a different type of climax...for me anyways. Have fun!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That feeling is natural and she won't actually pee. Make sure she empties her bladder before sex. Not every woman will squirt from g-spot Os. Also try amazing combination clit (tongue) and g-spot (2 fingers) at same time.