G-Spot Question

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend isn't a virgin, but at the same time isn't "experienced". When I'm fingering her and I do the always-talked-about "come here" motion, she doesn't like it. She says it feels like she has to pee. Sex is the same. I'm not huge by any means so I barely hit her G-Spot from behind, but if I do she tenses up because of the whole having to pee thing. Did you ladies have a similar introduction to your G-Spots? Like, is it something that feels wierd at first and is acquired or should I just give up on giving her a G-Spot orgasm?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
This could mean one of two things.

you may have got the place and the type of stimulation just right, but your girlfriend is misreading her responses due to her inexperience. Try to encourage her to relax when she feels that sensation and work through it to see if it leads to better things.

However you may be well off the mark and not getting the stimulation right at all, in which case try other things, and other positions for sex.

Best of luck to you both, have fun.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why all the concern about the G spot? When the woman cum so much you have put a towel down under on the bed and the sheets are soaked i say what G Spot. My point is focus more on pleasing the woman rather they trying to hit the bullseye at a carnival. She start squirting all over the place you hit some spot. I dont care if its a G or a Q or whatever:cool:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I felt that way too at first, then I realized it wasn't a 'have to pee' sensation, it was the beginnings of a G-spot orgasm. If she isn't terribly uncomfortable, just try to get her to relax and tell her it's normal and it will pass. (Umm... make sure she's already gone to the restroom before you start. Just in case. lol)

It isn't easy to find the G-spot sometimes, and stimulating mine doesn't start to feel really good until I'm very aroused. She may have to masturbate and finger herself before *she* even knows where it is. It's worth being patient and doing a little detective work! ;)

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't ask how I know this... but watch out, because sometimes those confused senses lead to real peeing!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Listen to this man. Any and every thing he says is TRUTH. :wink:

Why all the concern about the G spot? When the woman cum so much you have put a towel down under on the bed and the sheets are soaked i say what G Spot. My point is focus more on pleasing the woman rather they trying to hit the bullseye at a carnival. She start squirting all over the place you hit some spot. I dont care if its a G or a Q or whatever:cool:

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut is legendary, so yea I will listen. She's not a squirter, but the sheets are most definitely soaked. I now have a different take on things, after recent adventures.

Her doing the "Oh my god...oh my god...OH MY GOD!" thing while gasping for air and having my cock crushed from all angles inside of her at that time is pretty common. I also know a fair bit about sex on the scientific end of things, and I also know that she isn't in tune with her body at all. She has never brought herself to orgasm, or so she thinks. I could be totally off the wall here, and I really don't mean to sound like a know it all boyfriend or anything but I think she's orgasming and just doesn't know it, if that makes sense?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Brilliant, as usual! The journey is just as important, and definitely more fun.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to a G-spot class years ago and was told that the “need to pee” feeling means that you’ve found your G-spot. You just need to relax through that feeling (ignore it) and then the arousal will begin.

My partner couldn’t find my spot during the class, so the teacher had to try. She did find it (she had very long fingers), but she said it was very deep and hidden by flaps of skin. No wonder i can’t find or activate the darn thing. Though she did start that “pee feeling” in me during the class, so i know it CAN be done.

My husband has very short fingers, and although he has a nice 8 inch dick (i love it), it is quite slim, with an even circumference the entire length (which is perfect for anal!). I suppose a long curved dildo would do the trick, but i like the human touch.

That makes me wonder if a very long, thick dick with a big mushroom head would help activate my G-spot. Does anyone else have any experience in this? I think i will endeavour to find a nice guy with a dick like that who would be willing to help me learn about my G-spot. :)

qoobulge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a G-spot class years ago .....

My partner couldn’t find my spot during the class, so the teacher had to try. She did find it (she had very long fingers), but she said it was very deep and hidden by flaps of skin. No wonder i can’t find or activate the darn thing. Though she did start that “pee feeling” in me during the class, so i know it CAN be done.

Wow...I didn't know there are such classes held in Canada!:eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hrm... does she feel like she has to pee right away? Sometimes the pee feeling is a sign that she's going to squirt...
That's how it works for me too. :rolleyes: :redface:

YOWZA! I wish you had an identical twin brother that lived in Georgia.

Don't ask how I know this... but watch out, because sometimes those confused senses lead to real peeing!
:eek: :biggrin1: :eek:

Uncut is legendary, so yea I will listen. She's not a squirter, but the sheets are most definitely soaked. I now have a different take on things, after recent adventures. Sounds interesting, care to share the story? :rolleyes:
Her doing the "Oh my god...oh my god...OH MY GOD!" thing while gasping for air and having my cock crushed from all angles inside of her at that time is pretty common. I also know a fair bit about sex on the scientific end of things, and I also know that she isn't in tune with her body at all. Many people are not in tune with their body. I was fortunate enough to have a mom who was a hippie wannabe. She taught me how to be in tune with my body as well as the cosmos. She has never brought herself to orgasm, or so she thinks. I could be totally off the wall here, and I really don't mean to sound like a know it all boyfriend or anything but I think she's orgasming and just doesn't know it, if that makes sense? Makes perfect sense; and is entirely possible.

Where do I go to trade in a U.S. elementary ed certificate for a BC G-Spot education certificate?
ROTFLMAO:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I stimulated my ex's g-spot in that way and at the beginning she felt the need to pee, she had already urinated before so when she went to the bathroom, nothing came out.
I had to show her clips of women squirting, put a towel underneath her, encourage her to relax and get used to the stimulation, it does require a considerable amount of force to hit the spot!
When she finally did squirt it was like a revelation, she continued to make herself squirt as often as she could afterwards.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
....I don't think a woman could orgasm and not know it...

I agree.

I also think if the OP's girlfriend is that out of tune with her body, the starting point for "tuning her in" should be the clitoris, not the G-spot.

I would highly recommend use of a good vibrator if she has had significant maniuplation done to her clit (orally and/or manually) and hasn't orgasmed so far. About 2 months ago I bought one of these and Artful and I agree it was a very worthwhile purchase. Use it on her clit (start gently!) and I don't think she has a choice but to come eventually. Once she has, and gains more experience with orgasms, she'll know what they feel like, and should more easily be able to identify pleasurable sensations inside her vagina.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That makes me wonder if a very long, thick dick with a big mushroom head would help activate my G-spot. Does anyone else have any experience in this? I think i will endeavour to find a nice guy with a dick like that who would be willing to help me learn about my G-spot. :)

No it won't help. If the woman could barely find it with her fingers, with a dick it's almost impossible. People have this belief that humans are somehow God's perfect creation. Thus everything between a man and woman has to fit perfectly as well. A penis goes with a vagina, so a penis must be the most effective tool for bringing a woman to a G-spot orgasm. A dildo is more like a hand when it's controlled by the hand. Try strapping it on and you lose all your control. In reality, at a purely physical level, fingers are better suited for acheiving that goal. A penis could never compete finger as far as control. Wear a condom, put your penis/strap on dildo in ink and write your name on the wall. I'll be damned if it looks anything like English. That's how bad we can control our hips.
Anyway, if you guy doesn't have fat fingers, he may be able to get up to two more inches in with no lubricants with the right technique. That should be plenty enough to reach the spot that the instructor found.