G-Spot Stimulation and Female Ejaculation.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard a lot of urban myths about this so I thought it best to ask the ladies of LPSG direct.

Have any of you ladies experienced an ejaculation, if so how was it achieved?

Is this a more common occurrence than I think?

ed_brown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my current partners is a squirter. From what she says, it's totally possible for most women out there to ejaculate, the fear of wetting the bed or simply just being timid around their partner stops them from achieving that. Make her comfortable and give her some serious stimulation and you may just see results

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Untill recently I thought women who did squirt had some sort of bladder control issue and they did it themselves. I was wrong. I not only have excellent tone in my pelvic floor, but I swore that squirting or gushing was a myth till it happened to me about a week ago. I was so embarrassed that I was ready to cry! My man cleaned everything up and reassured me that everything was perfectly normal and that no, my body had done nothing wrong. He had just given me orgasm after orgasm with stimulating the g spot just right! Earlier that evening I had told him that it wouldn't be possible for him to make me cum that way and I guess he took it on as a challange.

I started our session on a completely empty bladder like I usually do and there was no way that the fluid I was releasing during the orgasms was urine. Later that night I talked to a knowledgable friend of mine and I found out that the fluid come's from the Skene's Gland (equivilant to the prostate gland in a man) and I had probably produced so much fluid because I had never released before.

The second time it happened we were much more prepared and ended up in the bathroom on the edge of the tub. Hands down the best sex of my life!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made myself squirt!!! It happened yesterday on two separate but equally amaxing occasions... I will have to blog about it later ... my orgasmic journey continues...

Woohoo!!! Let me be the first to congratulate you!

I'm looking forward to reading this. If it isn't too much of an inconvenience, could you PM me when you've blogged it? I have sooo many questions.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Will do RawDog... I'm at uni right now in the library.... it would feel a bit wrong to blog about it now so I'll wait until I have more privacy.

My aim tonight is to repeat yesterdays success followed by a lovely yoni massage... just the kind of 'me time' I like!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will do RawDog... I'm at uni right now in the library.... it would feel a bit wrong to blog about it now so I'll wait until I have more privacy.

Good deal! I'll hold off my questions until then

My aim tonight is to repeat yesterdays success followed by a lovely yoni massage... just the kind of 'me time' I like!

Funny you should mention this, I've been doing yoni massage more and more with my wife prior to entering her and after giving her an orgasm orally. (See my blog as to why). Point being that it's really helped A LOT with her post-coital soreness.

This reminds me, I need to bump another thread.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just stimulate the G-spot and she ll cream.. as simple as that!
Keeping in mind that not every woman ejaculates, and not every woman who DOES will do so from g spot stimulation.

Adding to that, creaming is not the same thing as ejaculating. The white goo is natural lubrication oozing out. Ejaculation is an entirely different thing.