G-Spot Vs Clitoral Stimulation....any preference?

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had to deal with two extremes.

One was this lovely Jamaican girl that loved to receive oral and manual stimulation on her clit, but when I tried G-spot stimulation she didn't like it at all. She said " I don't feel anything, except the need to pee."
So with her I never got far in that regard, but that was ok.

A year or two later I was with this lovely voluptuous mid-western redhead that loved, and I mean LOVED G-spot play. I noticed when stimulating her g-spot, it felt very large, I could easily stimulate it with 3 fingers.
But when fingering or performing oral on her clit, she said "That's nice, now just go "deep" please?" She actually wanted me to skip the lovebutton alltogether!:eek:

The question is: do the ladies here have a preference of one over the other? Does one feel better? Or just different?

And to the guys, ever dealt with the same situation? Even different sized G-spots?

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the women i've been with prefer clitoral (about 80% of women dont get off by the gspot alone and have to have some clitoral stimulation) but ive never been with anyone who said they didnt like fucking...then again maybe they faked it

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, it is definitely the G-spot for me. They are the most mind-blowing, explosive think I must have gone to heaven orgasms for me. No comparison!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having finally enjoyed my first G-spot O, after swearing such were a load of hogwash........:eek: well, it was awesome. and with a man who had never done it before, well......frickin incredible.:biggrin1:
It is mindblowing, different, and IF one adds a clitoral stimulation to the mix it is pretty near to causing me to faint.
I probably only say I prefer clitoral because I am more familiar with it, comfortable, know what to expect, and his hand/finger doesn't get tired. :wink:
but DAMNNNNN...... it is good.:tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a bit ashamed, but I'm yet to find my G-spot, I know I have one because I ejaculate sometimes during sex.

I'm going to go and crawl under my rock now!!! (says she with the red face and praying that the ground opens up and swallows her)
Dragonfly

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I can't reach mine on my own, Dragonfly. I can hit it with toys though but it seems men find it way more easily than I do.

That said, I'll take clit stim if I have to choose, but really--I'd rather have both.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't reach mine on my own, Dragonfly. I can hit it with toys though but it seems men find it way more easily than I do.

Well, it's mostly a positioning thing, it's pretty normal and usual. When I'm in between a woman's legs, it's easier for me to reach the G-spot with my index and middle fingers - I just get better access.

That said, I'll take clit stim if I have to choose, but really--I'd rather have both.

Why can't you have both? A man with a come-hither motion and a tongue is all you need. :biggrin1:

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it's mostly a positioning thing, it's pretty normal and usual. When I'm in between a woman's legs, it's easier for me to reach the G-spot with my index and middle fingers - I just get better access.

Why can't you have both? A man with a come-hither motion and a tongue is all you need. :biggrin1:

I'm having a courier arrive with a plane ticket for you within the hour.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit ashamed, but I'm yet to find my G-spot, I know I have one because I ejaculate sometimes during sex.

I'm going to go and crawl under my rock now!!! (says she with the red face and praying that the ground opens up and swallows her)
Dragonfly

Any room under that rock for me too?
I am still to find the elusive spot too!! :frown1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any room under that rock for me too?
I am still to find the elusive spot too!! :frown1:

I don't think there's any shame in 'admitting' that you can't find your G-spot. I've been with women that only took 30 seconds or so of G-spot stimulation to make them cum, and others I could finger fuck until the entire right-side of my body went numb with not much effect. It appears as if some women just CAN'T cum from G-spot stimulii, even though they've located it. Usually, in those cases, they tend to have a more 'receptive' clitoris, which will do the trick.

That, or a good, hard, fast pounding, courtesy of yours truly. :biggrin1:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhh..... well I certainly have a receptive clit... that only take seconds!!!

But yes a good hard pounding would be just the job!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And yes, better late than never.... that's me!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Hehe... Do you find it difficult to find men that would do that to you? If so, I'm on my way! :biggrin1:

I'm a magnet for all things unfortunate. Micro-dicks will always seek me out. Men with no skills find me. The opposite of what any woman would ever want will attach himself to me like a herpe. That's just the luck of the Eva.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I obviously don't have a female body but in my experience you can never go looking for the G-spot straight away. Most of the time if you stimulate the clit the along with some form of penetration and then it becomes more accessible. So I think usually you can't have one without the other.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My husband discovered my g-spot when I was in my twenties. It's a love/hate situation. I have a very small bladder, and my friends are consistently surprised at how often I pee. I hate the need to do so, and have little modestly when the need strikes.

Having my g-spot stimulated makes me feel like I have to go very badly, so while the end result is amazing, getting there can be a bit uncomfortable. As I have a very sensitive clitoris and love to feel a man's fingers and tongue there, if I had to choose only one, it would be a clitoral orgasm.

Of course, if burns1de were using his tongue at the same time.......:biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband discovered my g-spot when I was in my twenties. It's a love/hate situation. I have a very small bladder, and my friends are consistently surprised at how often I pee. I hate the need to do so, and have little modestly when the need strikes.

Having my g-spot stimulated makes me feel like I have to go very badly, so while the end result is amazing, getting there can be a bit uncomfortable. As I have a very sensitive clitoris and love to feel a man's fingers and tongue there, if I had to choose only one, it would be a clitoral orgasm.

*still taking notes* :biggrin1:

Of course, if burns1de were using his tongue at the same time.......:biggrin1:

WHEN - not 'if' - I'll be using my tongue at the same time... :tongue: