G-Spot Vs Clitoral Stimulation....any preference?

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has had both clitoral and G-Spot orgasms, and they are quite different.

The clitoral is more of a rolling, soft moaning orgasm that happens usually with my finger or tongue.

The G-Spot orgasm is: balls deep, push that cock in as hard as it can go orgasm. She grunts and bucks and makes sounds that I've never heard before.

The g-spot doesn't happen very often, and never when the kids are around...so the clitoral orgasm usually works for her. That is, when we have sex.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would it even be possible to trigger and clitoral and G-spot orgasm at the same time? Would the woman explode like the death star? :tongue:

Learn how to do this well and often. Every woman who experiences this with you will grow moist at the sight of you walking into the room. Guaranteed.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any shame in 'admitting' that you can't find your G-spot. I've been with women that only took 30 seconds or so of G-spot stimulation to make them cum, and others I could finger fuck until the entire right-side of my body went numb with not much effect. It appears as if some women just CAN'T cum from G-spot stimulii, even though they've located it. Usually, in those cases, they tend to have a more 'receptive' clitoris, which will do the trick.

That, or a good, hard, fast pounding, courtesy of yours truly. :biggrin1:

Burnside Honey, you can pound me good, hard and fast any time!:biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn how to do this well and often. Every woman who experiences this with you will grow moist at the sight of you walking into the room. Guaranteed.

That is so true, I can personally vouch for that one!:biggrin1:

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had both clit and G-spot orgasms, but frankly, each can be overrated. For me, the quality of the overall ride is just as important as getting to the finishing line, too. My fav orgasms have always been just from general fucking and not specific to either.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Of course, I agree. :smile:
But if we get down to brass tax, which one do you prefer?

Frankly, if I had to choose only between these two, then I'd choose a clit orgasm.

I should say that my experience with G-spot orgasms is very limited and I've had lots more clit orgasms. It certainly blew my world, but not really as truly enjoyable in an overall sense; it was unique and intense, but if I died without ever having another one, I wouldn't care.

Beyond either, I'd prefer just my "regular" orgasms via fucking. I realize I might sound very boring and this might well be true, but it took me years to be able to get orgasms via regular fucking, so I consider it the best. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a magnet for all things unfortunate. Micro-dicks will always seek me out. Men with no skills find me. The opposite of what any woman would ever want will attach himself to me like a herpe. That's just the luck of the Eva.
ROTFLMAO, Oh my God, me too! :biggrin1:

I've had to deal with two extremes.
One was this lovely Jamaican girl that loved to receive oral and manual stimulation on her clit, but when I tried G-spot stimulation she didn't like it at all. She said " I don't feel anything, except the need to pee." So with her I never got far in that regard, but that was ok.

A year or two later I was with this lovely voluptuous mid-western redhead that loved, and I mean LOVED G-spot play. I noticed when stimulating her g-spot, it felt very large, I could easily stimulate it with 3 fingers. How the heck did you get 3 fingers in her? :confused: But when fingering or performing oral on her clit, she said "That's nice, now just go "deep" please?" She actually wanted me to skip the lovebutton alltogether!:eek: It depends on my mood but yeah I can understand that. Sometimes my clit is just way too sensitive. :redface:

The question is: do the ladies here have a preference of one over the other? Does one feel better? Or just different? Different but it's all good. :smile:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the heck did you get 3 fingers in her?! :biggrin1:

She must've been blessed, because I could easily reach her g-spot with the regular "come hither" motion with my index and middle finger. But she wanted more, so she'd brace her legs back and I inserted my ring finger too, all three fingers would be massaging her surprisingly large G-spot.

She didn't want me to be gentle either, she wanted that I practically lift her off the bed with my upward motion of my arm. Afterwards I feel like a pitched a major league game, but she was very thankful.

Note, she was quite petite, only 5'2" so her frame didn't seem to have any influence.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY girl always orgasm when she is on top and i am deep and i hit her cervix a little and push it gently with rythm and i speak naughty to her.this is G-spot orgasm.i believe that her G-spot is quite deep cause i can't feel it with my fingers and she feels like she needs to PEE only.she prefers to be fucked than having me rubbing her clit.clitoral orgasm is less intense but the duration is greater than g-spot orgasm.

tas7.5

1st Like
Media
my wife has only had one or 2 explosive g-spot orgasms. She can only orgasm after minimum 20-30 minutes of oral an clit stimulation, after fucking for 10 minutes when I usually cum. I wish I could go longer, because she loves it, and I think she would explode but she needs a good 20 minutes plus to have the g-spot explosion. Any suggestions?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has only had one or 2 explosive g-spot orgasms. She can only orgasm after minimum 20-30 minutes of oral an clit stimulation, after fucking for 10 minutes when I usually cum. I wish I could go longer, because she loves it, and I think she would explode but she needs a good 20 minutes plus to have the g-spot explosion. Any suggestions?
I'm only saying this because it happened to me once...the only time I have not had a G-spot orgasm is when I felt pressured to climax along with him. I don't know about other women, but that is not one of my goals. I just want us to enjoy eachother and please one another. That is the only time in my life that I have not had one (except of course, the first couple of times I had sex). Just make sure you pay attention to her and make her know you want her elsewhere, not just the bedroom. There is nothing sexier or that gets me in the mood faster than knowing my man wants me...just knowing he's thinking about me or hearing his voice if he should call me during the day gets my panties wet and I am so ready for him!:biggrin1:

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
LOL This is exactly why i studied female anatomy in my formative years. A G-spot+Clitoral orgasm i'm pretty good at giving. don't spend too much time and suction on the Clit' keep a steady pace on the g spot, and typically within 3-7 you can get her running up the bed screaming, legs kicking, and tightly squeezing your fingers.

It's interesting about teh "having to pee" thing. i heard about that, but didn't understand it. Question, what about having a tinkle and shower before getting into the bed if you know you're going to be eaten?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I prefer clitoral, if only because oral turns me the hell on. Regardless of the raw physical sensation of different things, there's a lot to be said for level of arousal, and oral does that for me (and then some).