Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes to both (i call a spot x spot or is there a difference?)

X/A definitely more intense. i can't induce either of those types myself. I need a partner for that and usually only fingers can cause either of those types of o's. The x can once in a great while becaused by penile penetration and that's the best of all.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had both.
G spot is Ok. The fornix orgasm is something I've only been able to enjoy recently, as before a guy going that deep was a weird pain/pressure sensation - though it would make me gushingly wet.

Now that I've added more of a grinding movement, while he's still, but deep, I cum very hard... the orgasm is deeper than the vaginal, less like waves and more squeezing sensation like a clitoral, with a flood of wetness... it is very nice, breathtaking.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've learned a lot here about what all this stuff is, I dont think Ive had a gspot orgasm tho I used to think I had. I've learned the vocab now lol. My bf calls my deep spot my magic spot and I didn't know till recently it's the AFE or fornix and all that :smile:. Basically all my orgasms are there and yeah it's amazing :smile:.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that I've added more of a grinding movement, while he's still, but deep, I cum very hard... the orgasm is deeper than the vaginal, less like waves and more squeezing sensation like a clitoral, with a flood of wetness... it is very nice, breathtaking.

Yes, that's exactly what I've experienced recently. It's amazing and great to here that the deep spot is the most intense for all women so far.

I still wonder: Is there anything more intense or is that the ultimate pleasure you can give to a women (besides shoes, of course)?

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me as well - the deeper the stimulation goes the more intense the resulting orgasm (but also the longer initial build-up to the orgasm itself). Trying to put things into words - which will certainly fail - but an attempt.

Clitoral orgasm - sharp, throbbing, felt mostly superficially and concentrated to the clit and a bit deeper down; passes fast with almost no residual effects, hard to come a second time as the clit becomes extremely sensitive to touch and withdraws

G-spot orgasm - warm, almost itchy, pulsating build-up that releases into warm waves and contractions of the entire vaginal area; stays for quite a bit longer than a clitoral orgasm and is relatively easy to get more orgasms with continued stimulation

AFE-spot orgasm - almost electric in build-up with dildo/cock hitting the back wall of the vagina and moving around, intense release with contractions of the entire lower stomach (visible to partner), similar to period cramps but replace the pain with intense pleasure; stays for as long as stimulation is kept up and continues rolling throughout the body in new orgasms that ebb and flow into one another; body exhausted and drenched in sweat afterwards, sensitivity stays for a long time, enough that even just light touching up to 24 hours later recall some of the sensation.

And yes - I very much prefer the AFE-spot to anything else - I'm also lucky that I have a man in my life that give them to me regularly enough that I spend much of my time with him weak in the knees, hoarse and smiling like mad. :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had both types, and prefer the AFE. It's markedly more intense, but more difficult to get. As I get older, I'm finding all types of orgasm easier to achieve.
Yes, indeed, my ability to achieve orgasm, and a variety of them fairly easily (some were impossible to reach when younger), is one of mother nature's blessings for maturing as a woman.

Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try blending multiple ones at same time like both clit and deep spot (or g-spot). I usually go after deep spot with with 2 fingers at same time my tongue works her clit. She loses muscle control during long orgasms with total body contractions.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me as well - the deeper the stimulation goes the more intense the resulting orgasm (but also the longer initial build-up to the orgasm itself). Trying to put things into words - which will certainly fail - but an attempt.

Clitoral orgasm - sharp, throbbing, felt mostly superficially and concentrated to the clit and a bit deeper down; passes fast with almost no residual effects, hard to come a second time as the clit becomes extremely sensitive to touch and withdraws

G-spot orgasm - warm, almost itchy, pulsating build-up that releases into warm waves and contractions of the entire vaginal area; stays for quite a bit longer than a clitoral orgasm and is relatively easy to get more orgasms with continued stimulation

AFE-spot orgasm - almost electric in build-up with dildo/cock hitting the back wall of the vagina and moving around, intense release with contractions of the entire lower stomach (visible to partner), similar to period cramps but replace the pain with intense pleasure; stays for as long as stimulation is kept up and continues rolling throughout the body in new orgasms that ebb and flow into one another; body exhausted and drenched in sweat afterwards, sensitivity stays for a long time, enough that even just light touching up to 24 hours later recall some of the sensation.

And yes - I very much prefer the AFE-spot to anything else - I'm also lucky that I have a man in my life that give them to me regularly enough that I spend much of my time with him weak in the knees, hoarse and smiling like mad. :biggrin1:

Wow. Great reply. Like looking through the eyes of a woman.

Thanks

I like to start off on the G-Spot and finish with the Deep Spot ;- )

anytakers... lol :rolleyes: