g strings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Richard_Big: hey, im into g's... but my cock is so huge that there is an unsightly gap between skin and cloth............ quite unpleasant
    anyone know of a good brand of g's that allow for ample stretching????
    thanks!

2. Imported

Gold Member

american_jeffrey: Actually the company that advertises on this website occasionally puts out ones that fit. I am 11.5" when fully erect but I show at close to 8.5" and I fit into their linea mesh thong. It obviously doesn't hide the size of my bulge so if that is what you are going for look elsewhere but it will fit inside at least. LOL

http://www.undergear.com/product.asp?produ...A=&Au=RollupKey

3. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    omg, jeffrey, have you posted your monsta pics here for us all to admire? If not, pls do.

4. johndoe

johndoe New Member

5. Imported

Gold Member

american_jeffrey: Those magnum aren't as big as they appear. At least when I ordered mine it was still very very tight around my package and was quite uncomfortable. I do own another magnum one though that I bought at a sex store that fit my size perfectly. When i was shopping they asked me for my size when i was flaccid and then directed me towards that model.

I am not sure what company they original bought it from but i can look into it.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Well, the original g string was adjustable. That was in the 1800s. As it became a stripper's costume, they changed it. The result today is, *ugh*

7. Imported

Gold Member

bunngman:

Let it swing brother... it you like the feel of a G-string and what to show it off right get your self a BunnG

8. Imported

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted