G0y not Gay

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, as a straight jew I can say with authority that only goyim could have come up with this hateful g0y mishegas. The only people I know who instantly associate "gay" with "raunchy anal sex" are closet cases.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone out there identifies with the concept of g0y (spelled: g - zero - y). I came across this website (below) a couple of months ago and it really helped me figure out some feelings I have had for other guys for a good part of my life. Basically, a g0y is a guy that feels an intense bond, affection and masculine love for other guys, but is not interested in having sexual relations with them. Let me know your experiences, and I'll let you know mine. Cheers! :cool:

g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys...

What's truly sad is that you have jumped to an incorrect conclusion without bothering to gather all of the facts. Distorting a topic the way you have done tells me that you have unresolved issues in your life, and are ultra -hyper defensive about anything you deem to be homophobic. I happen to have gay friends who are very open about this very topic.

I don't see how midlifebear has distorted the facts. The site is riddled with contempt for gays and history revised as part of the anti-gay propaganda it extols.

For example first page's pop up states that gays are "a moral travesty", that homosexual sex is a debasing act which deserves to be viewed with contempt. g0ys are men who have embraced their true feelings and "rejected the foul specter of the gay community - calling it a myopic contagion of filth, foul & a tort against the common good of humanity".

I surprised that you are fraternizing with gays. According to the pop up you surely will be contaminated by them and become effeminate too.:rolleyes:

xxxg53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone out there identifies with the concept of g0y (spelled: g - zero - y). I came across this website (below) a couple of months ago and it really helped me figure out some feelings I have had for other guys for a good part of my life. Basically, a g0y is a guy that feels an intense bond, affection and masculine love for other guys, but is not interested in having sexual realtions with them. Let me know your experiences, and I'll let you know mine. Cheers! :cool:

g0ys.org -GUys into gUys - not gAys...

This is basicly how i feel about guys....I am in no way gay, but i would like to have a stronger and more affectionate masculine bond with some of my guy friends. I think this web site is intended for straight guys who are attracted to, and have relationships only with women, but also want to be closer with their guy friends. Most guys who are really good friends probably feel this type of bond and get that "warm feeling" inside when they hangout with eachother, but they just dont take it to the next level for fear of being labled as gay or bi.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if they could work this shit out without actually being homophobic or femme-phobic or buying into the stereotypes they find so offensive or being completely misguided about anal sex and completely ignorant about a "female" role in gay sex, then they *might* have an interesting concept. They need to lose the baggage and fear and move on.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they could work this shit out without actually being homophobic or femme-phobic or buying into the stereotypes they find so offensive or being completely misguided about anal sex and completely ignorant about a "female" role in gay sex, then they *might* have an interesting concept. They need to lose the baggage and fear and move on.
Agreed! Instead of inventing a new and inappropriate term why not just be happy and accept who they really are. In this instance it seems some of them are actually bisexual or at least bicurious.

Yeah, as a straight jew I can say with authority that only goyim could have come up with this hateful g0y mishegas. The only people I know who instantly associate "gay" with "raunchy anal sex" are closet cases.
Speaking as a hetero schwartza shiksa, :rolleyes: who grew up in the heart of hassidim; I keep reading the title of this thread as "Goy not Gay."

I'm not straight, but definitely have had very intense love for straight guys, with NO sexual feelings whatever. T
he PHILOS of Greek philosophers, the love that Jesus Christ spoke of
True Philos love is a rare and beautiful thing. You are lucky to have such good friends. :smile: :cool:

This is basicly how i feel about guys....I am in no way gay, but i would like to have a stronger and more affectionate masculine bond with some of my guy friends. I think this web site is intended for straight guys who are attracted to, and have relationships only with women, but also want to be closer with their guy friends. Most guys who are really good friends probably feel this type of bond and get that "warm feeling" inside when they hangout with eachother, but they just dont take it to the next level for fear of being labled as gay or bi.

Finally, someone who gets what I'm saying. Thanks xxxg53. :cool: I don't care what a guy calls/labels himself, and maybe the website is a piece of homophobic crap, I just want to know if anyone identifies with what I described. Seems like a lot of people got hysterical over a term and a website. I simply used it as an example, not gospel! Geez! Lighten up people! I have gay friends and it's not an issue for me.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
My problem with this is that it too heavily emphisizes what others think about you. In my oppinion, the perception of others has nothing to do with one's own sexual identity. If 95 out of 100 people in a room decided you were bisexual or gay, would that necesarily make it true? If a guy likes penises but not men, does that make him gay? It really has to do with how you identify yourself because our conception of sexual oreintation is far too cookie cutter and most people feel obligated to pick a side instead of just being themselves.

(The first of many mini rants to come :p )

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Are they who are promoting g0y asserting a personality or psychological dynamic distinct from being gay by any name or are they wanting to free themselves from labels that they think are denigrating?

I think the sponsor, or sponsors, of this site – which might only represent a few people – reveal a great deal of misinformation and probably have not arrived at any ability to discern my question. They apparently presume that being gay is essentially being an effeminate male who might be into gender bending, cross dressing, or whatever.

As a gay man I have long embraced such people as a vital part of my out-of-the­-mainstream sub-culture. However, I’m a far, far, way from them myself. People who assume such stereotypes about being gay used to never guess that I am. In recent decades I’ve begun to drop some extremely subtle clues such as mentioning “you know I’m queer, don’t you” and many – but not all, mind you – figure it out.

Besides being so enthusiastic a cocksucker, I am ex-military and quite proud of it. I do guy stuff in guy ways like drive a stick shift pickup, wear cargo pants, cuss like a sailor, own guns, and am unable to be particularly delicate about much of anything. It isn’t a style I’ve adopted – which would be fine were it – it’s what fits.

So my personal take on this g0y thing is not to disagree – or not – but rather to think they are guys who are buying into the prejudices that will denigrate their own dignity by trying to draw a false and fragile line in the imaginary sand.

They should take my word for it, homophobes will not make the gentle distinction they apparently want. They may as well do as I do and call themselves cock sucking, butt fucking, queer, fairy, homo, fruiters who can’t even lisp right. It’s what the rednecks were thinking anyhow.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read it more as a bunch of what are basically gay guys that are intensely against anal sex or being feminine. Which is rather silly to make up a new word for it because there are plenty of gay/bi guys that don't get into anal sex and are quite masculine that only like masculine guys.

Sorry I don't see much purpose in this.

:-(

Reactions: chocchub

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't have interest in women. But I certainly don't want to kiss a guy...
and forget about anal intercourse....So I guess I am somewhere between non-sexual and gay...but I see myself as masculine. And gay culture and gay bars...tend to be way to flamboyant

Reactions: Frotninja21

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with the Goy site is that it tries to attach a lifestyle to a particular type of gay guy which the mainstream gay community does'nt greatly represent. The problem with this is that there ARE gay guys out there who find the gay community as a whole to be too flamboyant or too promiscuous or too bitchy or too girly but are still interested in sex with other guys if only that other guy came along and if you are looking for a guy who is more goy than gay then its pretty hard to find him because he won't be standing out like other gay guys do.

I have visited the goy site several months ago and feel some of it fits but that other bits don't.