Coolly84

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s @the_secretformula_ new joint account with him and his man I mean girl
Sickening. He gets himself a fish and then he leaves the gay boys in the past. So sad. Probably wont be seeing anymore of his glorious ass featured on the post anymore. That's unfortunate. His ass is amazing.!

Reactions: wicphan

anthonyr87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sickening. He gets himself a fish and then he leaves the gay boys in the past. So sad. Probably wont be seeing anymore of his glorious ass featured on the post anymore. That's unfortunate. His ass is amazing.!
hes had a gf this whole time

Reactions: LostInTr4nslation

Coolly84

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s @the_secretformula_ new joint account with him and his man I mean girl
She still has her own Instagram tho. Its weird that he doesn't. Guess she doesn't like all the guys admiring her man's sexy ASSets.

Reactions: TNS77

Coolly84

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is now a g_dedicates IG account but no posts yet.
Yeah that's him. I talked to him thru the Instagram he shares with his fish. She's like taken over and he's whipped. She's posting on her separate page but he's not. I dont get it.

Db1431999

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah that's him. I talked to him thru the Instagram he shares with his fish. She's like taken over and he's whipped. She's posting on her separate page but he's not. I dont get it.
I’m honestly so annoyed. Cause he was doing fine. Making bank, having fun, doing everything he wanted. Then she came and he lost all personality, all sex, anything fun. Like it preserves she’s only dating him cause he was famous and to take control.

BaddiePeach1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m honestly so annoyed. Cause he was doing fine. Making bank, having fun, doing everything he wanted. Then she came and he lost all personality, all sex, anything fun. Like it preserves she’s only dating him cause he was famous and to take control.
I’m Considering bating her brother or asking him for nudes, he is hot af!!!

BaddiePeach1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Anymore hidden gems to share? And he is back active on Instagram you guys. Same old original name