Christopher Chamberlain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wish he’d send someone photos if he ever quits his job (which he might since he said he makes more money from that than teaching) he should do an onlyfans
He'll never do an OnlyFans, although I do see him getting more and more recognition in the future and probably quit his teaching position. Maybe he'll go into acting or modeling and pose nude. Or maybe he'll piss off his girlfriend like Jeremy Renner and she'll leak his nudes all over the Internet. Fingers crossed. :p

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He'll never do an OnlyFans, although I do see him getting more and more recognition in the future and probably quit his teaching position. Maybe he'll go into acting or modeling and pose nude. Or maybe he'll piss off his girlfriend like Jeremy Renner and she'll leak his nudes all over the Internet. Fingers crossed. :p
I've said that multiple times but guys like this surprisingly already have an OnlyFans or other nudes on the internet already lowkey under a different name. WE JUST NEED TO FIND IT!!! I remember when I found out a doctor did camshows. One of the best finds ever!