Here’s my review:

Performer Name: Gabriel Pielok
OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans
IG Handle: oielok_twins
Cost To Join: $12

Ratings:
Overall Rating:
0/5
Value: Zero value; he basically used to post pics of himself working out, in underwear, flexing, shirtless, and in towels on his Instagram account. He took them off of that account, created an OF and started posting them there.
Frequency: About every other day.
Responsiveness: He's very touchy when receiving feedback.
Explicitness: The first inch of his buttcrack.... if you're lucky.
VIP Services: N/A
Written Review:

Gabriel (and his twin Alex) are German twins with a pretty good IG following - lean, buff, cute with gigantic bubble butts. Their IG was always a mix of the working out, showing skin, underwear shots with personal stuff. Gabriel was clearly the one doing most of the posting. Apparently he got the idea he could charge for the skin; but I think he's tragically mistaken. I did DM him to let him know that people won't stick with him if he's going to do that and in fact could hurt his reputation. He had a terse response for me. I gave it a month and it never got better so I let it lapse

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke574

Legendary Member
Media
San Clemente, CA, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. I called him out I’m posting stuff that was from his IG and from two years ago. He removed my remarks from the pic, then DM’d me this:

“If you keep spreading negativity on my account one more time then i will ban you and you will get your money back for this month.”

My Response was this:
Am I spreading negativity or am I telling the truth? People work hard for their money, just as you work hard for your physique. When people PAY, they are paying to see stuff they can’t see on IG. I’m not negative...I’m just holding you accountable to deliver to everyone what they’re paying for. I’m not negative man, I’m on your side. I want to see you do REALLY well, that’s why I’m commenting, in hopes that you’ll step up your game so instead of 50 paying subscribers, you’re getting 5000, plus a TON of additional revenue from tips and DM’s. I’m not saying you have to post the raunchy stuff some guys do. Not at all. I’m just saying it’s gotta be more than IG...something people look at and say “I haven’t seen this before. This is hot and I’d pay for more!” You’ve worked hard for what you got, right? So why not capitalize the hell out of it? Glutes are just a muscle like everything else right? So why not make your fans happy by showing em more? As I said, I’m on your side.

He read it, but didn’t respond. Maybe he will up his game, but I highly doubt it. It’s too bad, because with asses like theirs, They could easily be charging $20 per month and $50 per private video.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. I called him out I’m posting stuff that was from his IG and from two years ago. He removed my remarks from the pic, then DM’d me this:

“If you keep spreading negativity on my account one more time then i will ban you and you will get your money back for this month.”

My Response was this:
Am I spreading negativity or am I telling the truth? People work hard for their money, just as you work hard for your physique. When people PAY, they are paying to see stuff they can’t see on IG. I’m not negative...I’m just holding you accountable to deliver to everyone what they’re paying for. I’m not negative man, I’m on your side. I want to see you do REALLY well, that’s why I’m commenting, in hopes that you’ll step up your game so instead of 50 paying subscribers, you’re getting 5000, plus a TON of additional revenue from tips and DM’s. I’m not saying you have to post the raunchy stuff some guys do. Not at all. I’m just saying it’s gotta be more than IG...something people look at and say “I haven’t seen this before. This is hot and I’d pay for more!” You’ve worked hard for what you got, right? So why not capitalize the hell out of it? Glutes are just a muscle like everything else right? So why not make your fans happy by showing em more? As I said, I’m on your side.

He read it, but didn’t respond. Maybe he will up his game, but I highly doubt it. It’s too bad, because with asses like theirs, They could easily be charging $20 per month and $50 per private video.
Right on

Lvndrboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here’s my review:

Performer Name: Gabriel Pielok
OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans
IG Handle: oielok_twins
Cost To Join: $12

Ratings:
Overall Rating:
0/5
Value: Zero value; he basically used to post pics of himself working out, in underwear, flexing, shirtless, and in towels on his Instagram account. He took them off of that account, created an OF and started posting them there.
Frequency: About every other day.
Responsiveness: He's very touchy when receiving feedback.
Explicitness: The first inch of his buttcrack.... if you're lucky.
VIP Services: N/A
Written Review:

Gabriel (and his twin Alex) are German twins with a pretty good IG following - lean, buff, cute with gigantic bubble butts. Their IG was always a mix of the working out, showing skin, underwear shots with personal stuff. Gabriel was clearly the one doing most of the posting. Apparently he got the idea he could charge for the skin; but I think he's tragically mistaken. I did DM him to let him know that people won't stick with him if he's going to do that and in fact could hurt his reputation. He had a terse response for me. I gave it a month and it never got better so I let it lapse
Lmfao. Wtf is this ? His stats bio get the fuxk outta here

Noel2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

My Response was this:

Thank you more people need to speak up!

qcguy93

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he can charge what he wants and post what he wants, but the main thing is he needs to be upfront about the content he’ll be posting so people know what they’re paying for and aren’t just paying to find out and get upset when it’s not what they wanted.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he can charge what he wants and post what he wants, but the main thing is he needs to be upfront about the content he’ll be posting so people know what they’re paying for and aren’t just paying to find out and get upset when it’s not what they wanted.
That’s the point if these reviews. It lets others know what to expect.

Rysdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

My Response was this:

Were you a negative asshole in the way you called him out?

Luke574

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Were you a negative asshole in the way you called him out?
No, but I did ask honestly if he was going to post any new photos that he hadn’t already posted on Instagram for free. I think that’s a legitimate question when you’re charging people $15

J

Jwc731

Does anyone have any recent pics, wanna see if he improved his OF

J

Jwc731

That would be a “NO”. Here is what he has posted over the past two months. I’ll admit that I hung on as long as I could, but when people are in quarantine and not working, they’re only going to pay their dollar to the absolute best, let alone 15. The hottest thing he has posted is doing leg curls in his home gym in his underwear. There are enough hotties at my gym that do that already.
That's sad , is no one in his comments complaining? $15 for only underwear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BBBDude29

Luke574

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's sad , is no one in his comments complaining? $15 for only underwear?
If they complain, even so much as to write the sleeping emoji , he deletes their comment and threatens to block them, just like he did for me. Considering that when he initially launched, he had upwards of 40 followers, based on the number of likes the first picture got, and the latest video only has eight, I think it’s pretty obvious that he doesn’t care. People talk with their wallets. Contrast that with someone like Mojib who listens to what people say and responds to every semi-appropriate PM, there’s a reason why Mojib has hundreds and Gabriel Pielok has 8.

Reactions: 1137251
J

Jwc731

The only reason I’m still subscribed is because I unsubscribed three weeks ago and I’m just waiting for it to naturally run out. Just so it’s clear where I stand.
Oo can you post the vids then? Pls lol

mikboo86

Expert Member
Media
Shady shady shady, just giving my 2 cents. Their onlyfans page sent out a message that read:
"Kinda breaking my rules somehow with these pictures. Thats why its kinda expensive. Your choice if you want to buy it :)
(Jeans pulled down a bit, no boxershorts on) (Back shot)"

meanwhile the pictures that were sent out was the same thing you've seen a million times. Scam.

Reactions: TiredCliche
J

Jwc731

Shady shady shady, just giving my 2 cents. Their onlyfans page sent out a message that read:
"Kinda breaking my rules somehow with these pictures. Thats why its kinda expensive. Your choice if you want to buy it :)

meanwhile the pictures that were sent out was the same thing you've seen a million times. Scam.
Lmao he's posted a pic like that on IG like 5 times

Luke574

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I got the PM too and I saw in the PM that there are 4 pictures. Is that the only one? Aren’t there 4? Or do they all Look exactly like that? Can you upload the others? “Breaking the rules”? Bullshit! My jeans look like that after a day of bending over doing yardwork!