Gagged On Precum

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to find out if anyone else thinks this is wild ?????
While giving a sloppy wet blow job to my fwb he shot a hugh load of precum enoungh to make me gag, enough to make me put my hand on his thigh so i could let it run out of my mouth so he could see how much pre cum there was..... and we ressumesd and it happened a second time, this time it was even moreWOW i was loving it ,the second time it ran down my chest tummy and dripped on to my pussy . He is usually a heavy cummer giving me a load to swallow that takes at least 4 or 5 swallows to get it all down.....But this was a first, I LOVED IT>>>>Can't wait til the next BJ

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy Shit - 4-5 swallows? And I thought I shoot big - do you mind increasiing our horniness by describing his loads?

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i also get a ton of precum, and shoot big loads, so i can relate to what u are saying. would love to have u give me a blowjob (or someone like u who appreciates it). love your enthusiasm!

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've always had a lot of pre and cum.my wife really likes the pre.it makes for a nice feeling when she's stimulating me by hand.she likes the taste too,tho she's never gagged on it.she does have a hard time w/the cum cause of a weak gag reflex,so it goes on her lips and tongue til i'm done cumming then she licks it clean.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was with a guy on Friday night who kept stopping while he was blowing me to spit out the precum. He thought I came a few times because of the amount of precum (which didn't seem to be that much) and when I told him that it was only precum he said he had never blown anyone that produced enough precum to fill his mouth before.

It was a bit odd...I have never had anyone comment on the amount of precum I make before and no one has ever stopped blowing me because of it before...maybe the other guys all just swallowed it or let it run out of their mouths but it made me kind of self conscious...I am over it now...but at the time it was kind of a buzz kill.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nevadaeve said:
While giving a sloppy wet blow job to my fwb he shot a hugh load of precum enough to make me gag...

I've never been with a guy who "shot" precum. Mostly, it just oozes out. In my own case, I drool a lot of precum, and I shoot a pretty good load of semen.

You'd never confuse the two, either by taste, texture, or amount.

Art

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ADORE heavy precummers and I would NEVER spit it out, like that other fool. I greedily swallow all I can get out of a hot cock. I was blowing a guy once who was a pretty heavy precummer and at one point I squeezed his cock pretty firmly in my hand to see the big head expand even more. All of the sudden a squirt of hot pre shot out of his cock when he flexed it and it hit me on the cheek and streaked up the side of my face, all the way to my ear. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I just kept sucking him off as I felt the pre on my face slowly go from hot to cool.

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a bit weird that way...people assume I cum a lot because of my big balls. In truth, the amount of cum varies wildly and is usually more of an easy flow than a big shot(even when I shoot a lot, it just kind of pours out). But I precum like crazy! If I get turned on in public, I end up with a rather large wet spot...
In private, though, it's fun to rub it all over my playmate.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow Nevadaeve...very very nice!

Unfortunatly I never got one yet who pre-cum that much or fabricate lots and lots of cum...

Please, share with us the next bj...ASAP! :tongue: :biggrin1:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
I precum a large amount too which I'v mentioned previously on this board. I don't know if anyone has ever gagged on it though. Recently I was having sex with a woman who was rubbing me and jacking me off. She commented on the amount of pre I was drooling out while she rubbed me off.

some dude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since this precum gush was a first, maybe it had something to do with the intensity or style of this particular blowjob. Recently I was enjoying the focused attention of a long, loving bj when my partner started licking in long strokes, bottom to top. Each time her tongue reached the head, my penis would stiffen and shoot a stream of precum. This was a first for me. As cool as it looked, it felt even better, and I've been trying to replicate the experience. We're all different, even from one time to the next.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wanted to find out if anyone else thinks this is wild ?????
While giving a sloppy wet blow job to my fwb he shot a hugh load of precum enoungh to make me gag, enough to make me put my hand on his thigh so i could let it run out of my mouth so he could see how much pre cum there was..... and we ressumesd and it happened a second time, this time it was even moreWOW i was loving it ,the second time it ran down my chest tummy and dripped on to my pussy . He is usually a heavy cummer giving me a load to swallow that takes at least 4 or 5 swallows to get it all down.....But this was a first, I LOVED IT>>>>Can't wait til the next BJ
Yeah it's shoking when a man whose supposed to only cum a teaspoon or something produces that much presumably and what's more, even more shocking when he still cums a load you choke on(happily), you wonder, where in tbe heck did he store it all?
Oh, it's someone good.Makes me glad I was born a cocksucker.

Reactions: erpap