Gagging on a Big Dick?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_cabeef1, Aug 5, 2010.

1. B_cabeef1

B_cabeef1 New Member

More often than not, when guys go down on me, they tend to gag/choke on my big thick dick, maybe it's cause i have a huge mushroom head like a plunger?

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are other guys who've had this experience, having guys choke/gag/struggle with trying to orally service and deepthroat their big fat dicks.

Has this happened to you?
    Who gagged/choked/sucked your dick?
    Did it turn you on to see see/hear him gag on your dong?

I think it's both the sight and sound struggling with trying to take a big dick down his throat and gagging on it that turns me on most - something about the humiliation and/or power trip of making a dude choke on my dick.

Just wondering if other dudes have had this similar experience and could share the details of their true stories.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I think we need a video, to better understand your question. :wink:

I've been the choking one before, and it's just as you said. The thickness was what got to me. I did get told that I was a trooper, and handled it better than others had, but as I've mentioned before on here, I'm usually fine, but if my gag reflex kicks in, then it doesn't let up, and I'm done. :frown:

3. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    you just have to show them how to do it properly...after that, they will get complimented all the time for their skills :)

Draft saved Draft deleted