gagging on my cock

jayfromnyc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let me start off by saying I'm very romantic in bed. I've been called a great lover ( I love to please a woman totally, lots of oral, foreplay, kissing etc), but I have to admit I love it when a lady gags on my cock. I really love it when I'm with a woman who tries really hard to fit it all the way in and won't stop until she gags. Does this make me a pseudo sadist? Hope not.

JonnyEdin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... Gagging should never be the objective, surely? If someone gags while trying hard to deepthroat your dong then it's a sign of effort and cock love but it's a pretty unpleasant sensation. I've had guys make me gag on them before (ie fuck my face) and it really makes me angry. But if it's just me trying too hard then it's cool.

jogarcia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roger, the Schrubber, part of reason is you have a crooked dick....the other thing is it's hugh

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Roger, the Schrubber, part of reason is you have a crooked dick....the other thing is it's hugh

Which reminds me, I have a bunch of POV BJ pics on my camera memory right now. I'm wondering if I should convince my wife (and myself) to let me post them :biggrin1:.

I forget how big it is until I see it next to her face.

The curve is ideally suited for straight missionary sex.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love girls gagging on my cock. Its a power thing definitely. Pulling their hair, forcing the back of their head, then releasing them only when you know they REALLY need a breath. Then give them a little slap.....JOKE.

Maybe.