Gain an inch in 5 minutes flat

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
yup you can gain an inch in 5 minutes flat. The amazing new technology is called photoshop. Yea, so we know there are loads of fakes out there, but how well can we fake?

Are you convinced?

*owner of original pic, if you object, let me know and ill withdraw the post*

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
To be honest, if I didn't know it was a fake, I may not have caught it. It wouldn't have been until the 5th or 6th time I jerked off looking at it,.. that I would notice small problems:rolleyes:

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got many of those fake pictures in the past... but most guys didn't have a clue how to use Photoshop...

your demonstration is not too bad... I assume it is more obvious if you inflate your dick to 9 inches... :rolleyes:

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
yup your right, but then my demonstration is quite crude. With time and detailed photoshopping an acomplished image will have correct shadows and perspective. The "liquify" tool can swell things like ;) to bigger sizes but its down to detail how these are done sucessfully. Many small tweaks is the secret for touching up photos, be it a double chin or nasty spot...but to be honest, with a high enough resolution picture, its within the realms of posibiliy to be adding far more than i have in the demonstration

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Photoshop is cool!

However with the mighty threesome of Photoshop, Lightwave3D and Avid-composer side by side, even a video can be faked easily. In the old days you could use the blackburst level to find analogue video glitches... but nowadays everything has gone digitally and colormatching is so simple in any version of Avid or Final Cut.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know an even better way, by which you can gain up to 10 inches in less than 5 minutes.

1: Go onto LPSG.

2: Think of your favorate number less than 15 and more than 8, lets say... ohhh... 13.5.

3: Post, and use that as your penis size.

WOW! Suddenly, you're huge!

:tongue:

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I know an even better way, by which you can gain up to 10 inches in less than 5 minutes.

2: Think of your favorate number less than 15 and more than 8, lets say... ohhh... 13.5.

hahahah so true

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
SomeGuyOverThere said:

LOL *hi five*