Gain an inch in 5 minutes flat

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Snakebyte said:
it's pretty crap :)

...and yet still altogether more plausible than some of the photoshop atrocities in the gallery here that earn scores of 10/10 from "wishful thinkers". :rolleyes:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hungmark said:
how about grammar for dummies instead?
since english isn't my mother tongue I say it like spadle would.

Would you please consider suicide. :rolleyes:

oh and I bet my english is better than your german :D

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Snakebyte said:
so only videos are real proof! :biggrin1:

If you've got time on your hands, a .mov file, and adobe ImageReady you can even "photoshop" a movie, I know I've done it before, twice. Before you start thinking I do it often, remember. I was bored, and had nothing else to do butit can only be done frame by freaking frame. I'd post it but it's crap. It moves around a bit loking like a snake trapped in a jockstrap trying to break free. "if you're wondering why I did it, it's because I saw it in "the making of..." a documentary of how to do CG for movies, and decided to give it a try.":cool:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
If you've got time on your hands, a .mov file, and adobe ImageReady you can even "photoshop" a movie, I know I've done it before, twice. Before you start thinking I do it often, remember. I was bored, and had nothing else to do butit can only be done frame by freaking frame. I'd post it but it's crap. It moves around a bit loking like a snake trapped in a jockstrap trying to break free. "if you're wondering why I did it, it's because I saw it in "the making of..." a documentary of how to do CG for movies, and decided to give it a try.":cool:

Ok I know there are some fake videos out there of celebs having sex. Must be much work. But in case anyone fakes a movie to prove his pretended dick size.. he really must be mentally ill :biggrin1: