Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok so I'm alright with my girth, in one direction but not in the other,see the picture for my shape. Anyone have any exercise and or routines to make my girth longer vertically to make my girth even around? :redface:

Attachments

asdasd2

Just Browsing
Media
Ok so I'm alright with my girth, in one direction but not in the other,see the picture for my shape. Anyone have any exercise and or routines to make my girth longer vertically to make my girth even around? :redface:

Actually, a penispump might just be perfect for this.

asdasd2

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't think pump gains were permanent, cause i have one (don't know a good routine though)

In your case (oval shape), they just might be permanent
Just don't use too much pressure and do i regularly for long periods and you might see a change in shape

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

hey man! your case is the simpliest IMO.. I started to jelq few months ago and noticed my girth increased more by "vertical" diameter growth... you need to do only a bit of jelquing with an overhand grip to even out your diameter..btw you are blessed because a "wide" penis is preferred among others...

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've just started pumping myself and i'm getting more thicker but i must be doing something wrong i've always had a little bit of foreskin the doctor didn't do a great job i guess but now it seems i have more
You foreskin stretches alot quicker with a pump, I know I'm restoring mine :tongue: