Gain Length Only PE

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
what is the best way for Length only right now I am @ 7*6

my cock is all ready fat I do not want to make it any fatter

i just want to get it to 8 inches

best morning wood i ever had was 7-1/2 and that happened the other day!

100% unforgettable :rolleyes:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could follow a modified version of the Beginner's Routine and do your jelqs with a lower degree of erection and with little to no lube (this is known as "dry jelqing"). This will turn the jelq into more of a sliding stretch. If the volume of work is too much or if you can't handle too much dry jelqing you can drop it and just focus on the other movements.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
You could follow a modified version of the Beginner's Routine and do your jelqs with a lower degree of erection and with little to no lube (this is known as "dry jelqing"). This will turn the jelq into more of a sliding stretch. If the volume of work is too much or if you can't handle too much dry jelqing you can drop it and just focus on the other movements.

how long could it take to gain 1 inch?

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wide dick, take a look at my gallery. A process I call "tubing" I've been working on four years. Increased girth and flaccid length about .5 inches and erect length .25 inches over the summer. Sorry, not a length only proposition but can be worn under clothing and to enhance length and girth during sex. Explosive for the male, penis head a little big for my wife.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Wide dick, take a look at my gallery. A process I call "tubing" I've been working on four years. Increased girth and flaccid length about .5 inches and erect length .25 inches over the summer. Sorry, not a length only proposition but can be worn under clothing and to enhance length and girth during sex. Explosive for the male, penis head a little big for my wife.

looks like there's a high potential of hurting yourself in what you're doing. take care

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how long could it take to gain 1 inch?

That's dependent on a lot of factors- some men take a few weeks, while others take months. Some men hardly make any gains at all.

Your experience level, general health, genetics, and [of course] your will along with following a routine suited to your makeup account for how much you'll gain.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
Think of PE as a marathon (not a sprint). Most guys gain slowly--but if you're determined, patient, and consistent, you can make the gains and keep them too.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
the other day I did one session about about 5 min's

and my Flaccid sized has changed from 3.5" to 4.5"

is this temporary or something? been like this for over 48 hours

PE will turn you from a grower to a shower. I suggest you follow Big Al's routine exactly as outlined (everything including the warm-up, etc). This will give you much better results than just spending a few minutes.

You need to create enough fatigue to generate deformation in the target tissues. Otherwise your efforts might do nothing at all.

Big Al has given you some excellent advice, I recommend you follow it. He has helped a lot of guys make major PE gains.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the other day I did one session about about 5 min's

and my Flaccid sized has changed from 3.5" to 4.5"

is this temporary or something? been like this for over 48 hours

Usually, you'll see 3 phases of progress- first comes improved EQ and vascularity, then comes flaccid gains (there'll be variables but you should see it more "pumped" than usual, then comes erect gains.

There's an issue with relying on flaccid measurements in that there's a lot of variables that can affect your penis (temperature, supplement use, turtling from intense cardio, etc.), so erect measurements are more reliable at gauging progress.

That's quite a gain though! Some of it may be "temporary" but you can continue until your erect measurement show some solid change.