Gained 0.75" girth

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
I've been doing PE on and off for a few years with no real result until quite recently. I really enjoy edging whilst clamped so that's all I do really.
I think you just have to stick with it until you find what works for you. It can take more patience and belief than most people have.
Currently at 7.5" x 5.25" and very happy :smile:
Working for another 0.25" - 0.5" girth....

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
As i mentioned, just from clamping and edging. I don't have set duration or a set routine, I go by what feels right for me. I take a day off when I think I need it.
I have found that under doing it a little and not pushing your cock to exhaustion seems to work best for me.

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
I seemed to get 0.5" of girth within the space of a week after gaining nothing for years. Strange I know.
Then a few weeks later I got another 0.25"
Maybe sometimes I just hit on the perfect combination of stress and duration??

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've thought about clamping during edging but I've seen some guys get permanent cinch impressions at the base of their cocks that grow more prominent over time. I've even heard some guys become dependent on clamping after a while and cannot maintain an erection on their own without the clamp. Which clamp do you use or did you make your own?

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
I use medium Cable Clamps. The are generally available in hardware stores.

I have had no cinch impression at all. I use a strip of neoprene rubber (mousepad) to protect my cock from the clamp.

If anything my erections are much improved. I wake everyday with a very powerful erection. The only time my erections suffer is if I overdo the PE and its more from being tired than anything.

I did get a bit of discolouration when I first started clamping. My shaft above the clamp remained darker after clamping. This disappeared after a month or so.

I guess the point of me posting here is not to say that this is the type of PE for everyone, but that I think that we are all different and it's worth persisting until you find what works for you. I got no gains with jelquing, stretching and all that stuff. Even clamping didn't give me any gains at all until recently (been doing it a couple of years now). I only stuck with it because I enjoyed the feeling and lived in hope :)

Just had 3 days off PE due to lack of privacy. Woke up this morning with a raging hard on, measured at 7.5" x 5.3" .... I'm a happy man! I started with 4.5" girth, which as you can imagine with my length looked pretty slim.

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
That's good to hear BB. Did you gain girth, length or both ?
I tried various 'manual' techniques, but no result. I think my cock is on the tough side, it seems to be able to handle a lot of stress.