Gaining Girth (Flexible Erections?)

D_Carpentier Corsette

Just Browsing
Media
My penis is about 8.5x4.75. Now here's the thing, when I am hard, I can bend my penis. Literally bend it midshaft (heck anywhere really) to a 90 and almost 180 degree angle. I feel hard, but it bends. Now, I want to gain some girth, and I want to know if bending it during an erection, which is NOT painful to me at all somehow, will help? I feel like with how flexible my penis is, that I must have room for gains obviously. But, my girth has not changed in at least two years. Now what I want to know is what I can to not only to gain girth but to increase the stiffness of my erections. I have amazing erection quality. It stands straight up from my body even at it's length and i kegal nonstop out of habit. One last note, and maybe all men are like this, but if I follow my shaft down under my testicles toward my anus, the shaft increases in size dramatically. Between my legs, it must be about 6 inches in girth. I've always questioned if all men were like that. Anyways, any opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is much thicker at the base. I don't suppose that's unusual though. The best exercises for girth? Pumping, and squeezes (Ulis), as far as I know.