Gaining Girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by johntheironsmith, Jun 15, 2008.

1. johntheironsmith

johntheironsmith New Member

I'm about 6.8in length X 4.5 - 4.7in girth.
    I have been reading a lot about penis enlargment, trying to find out what is the best way to increase girth. I don't really care much about length. I know I'm average in the length department. I really want more girth because I want to enjoy more friction during sex, and give her the "full" feeling.

So far it seems jelqing is the exercise for girth. Would I need to do stretches and hanging weights etc. if I only wanted girth gains?

Someone who has more experience should think about doing a Girth Gains routine for newbies.

Any thoughts/links to helpful sites would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

John

2. dongalong

Gold Member

When you are beginning, stick to jelqs, and gently increase the intensity.
    I think that jelquing alone will be enough to increase your girth by an inch within a year.

Go to www.Thundersplace.org and learn about other techniques to try if/when the gains start slowing down.
    After several months, and when your penis is conditioned to high pressures, a risky advanced technique called clamping has been shown to be the most effective girth exercise.

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Most of my gains came for fowfee's, stretches, and squeezes. that I did when I first started PE back in 1999 at age 60. Here is a picture of the "fowfee"(similar to jelqing but different grip). I also have a video of this that I can share and a routine that I purposed at Thunder's.

Attached Files:

4. johntheironsmith

johntheironsmith New Member

That's some good info guys. Thanks for the link, dongalong, very helpful website.

Draft saved Draft deleted