Gaining length and losing it again?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 1john, Nov 12, 2009.

1. 1john

1john New Member

I have heard people say that they have gained length only to lose some of it again. How is this possible? I thought that gains were permanent. Many thanks. John.

2. cdarro

cdarro New Member

I would say that gains are semi-permanent; that you must go on a maintenance routine to keep it. In my case, I took a 2 month break after 4 months of PE and lost about half my length gain - but none of my circumference gain. Just about gained it all back by now, though I haven't really measured properly for a while, just eyeballed. So who knows?

3. Jim Dangle

Jim Dangle New Member

i think if you do PE long enough the gains you make will become permanent, you just have to give it time.

4. rdfan21

rdfan21 New Member

No doubt, gains that last take a lot of time and patience. I started PE at 18 years old at 4.75 bpel, now at 6.75 bpel at 43 years old. I noticed loss of gains when I stopped doing PE for periods, but they can be quickly recovered. It's the additional gains that I found hard to get, I was a hard gainer.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Girth gains are really not all that difficult and once these take place they pretty much "hang around" if you'll pardon the pun.

The thing with length gains is that these come from stretching of ligament structures. The stretching of ligament structures takes a great deal of time and persistence, and when you stop stretching a small amount of retraction takes place. This is normal and the ligament structures are trying to "reset". If you stretch long enough, the length gains then tend to become permanent for the most part. Again, all people are different and the most difficult gains are those in length. I have seen and talked to individuals who did not lose length when they took a "break" and I have talked to others who, over a period of a few months lay-off due to travel lost a great deal of their time investment. In some cases the losses were quickly regained and in a few others these losses took a great deal of time to recover.

Length is as a whole the only place that surgical PE intervention can really help. The problem is that most are not willing to live with and understand the compromises that are necessary to make this work well.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted