Gaining Length

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Hey everyone,
    I'm currently in PE and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions about hanging or getting an extender. I can't afford the JES extender so please don't mention that. :D lol Too dam expensive! :mad: Is there any other ones anyone can think of? thanks in advance...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Well, JES extender does have alot of cheap alternatives. Some include Penistretcher and Penimaster. You can find both by searching on google. Those run anywhere between $100 and $300.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Hey TT,
    Just to let you know I've been trying to post and couldn't for the past few days. Hope this goes through... I'll try writing again a little bit later...

SEVEN

4. Imported

Gold Member

serj: If gaining length is your what you're after then you are doing the wrong thing, Jes-Extender type products shom most increase in the girth, almost 0 if any at all increase in legth. You may want to try using an herbal supplement.

Check out this site for some reviews.
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

Serj

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well. if length is what you're after, I'd go with the Power Jelq by Power jelq usa. Their systems cost a fraction less than the jes extender, and they have video clips that make it self explanatory. :)

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=serj link=board=pe;num=1062181093;start=0#3 date=09/03/03 at 11:41:40]If gaining length is your what you're after then you are doing the wrong thing, Jes-Extender type products shom most increase in the girth, almost 0 if any at all increase in legth. You may want to try using an herbal supplement.

Check out this site for some reviews.
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

Serj
    [/quote]
    Sounds to me like it is just a site devoted to peddling Enlargement Pills. Nowhere on the site do I see any evidence that the people who put this "study" together were actually trained in the field of medicine. Sounds a bit fishy...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice