Gaining Length

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Hey everyone,
    I'm currently in PE and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions about hanging or getting an extender. I can't afford the JES extender so please don't mention that. :D lol Too dam expensive! :mad: Is there any other ones anyone can think of? thanks in advance...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Well, JES extender does have alot of cheap alternatives. Some include Penistretcher and Penimaster. You can find both by searching on google. Those run anywhere between $100 and $300.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Hey TT,
    Just to let you know I've been trying to post and couldn't for the past few days. Hope this goes through... I'll try writing again a little bit later...

SEVEN

4. Imported

Gold Member

serj: If gaining length is your what you're after then you are doing the wrong thing, Jes-Extender type products shom most increase in the girth, almost 0 if any at all increase in legth. You may want to try using an herbal supplement.

Check out this site for some reviews.
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

Serj

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well. if length is what you're after, I'd go with the Power Jelq by Power jelq usa. Their systems cost a fraction less than the jes extender, and they have video clips that make it self explanatory. :)

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=serj link=board=pe;num=1062181093;start=0#3 date=09/03/03 at 11:41:40]If gaining length is your what you're after then you are doing the wrong thing, Jes-Extender type products shom most increase in the girth, almost 0 if any at all increase in legth. You may want to try using an herbal supplement.

Check out this site for some reviews.
    http://www.enhancementresearch.com

Serj
    [/quote]
    Sounds to me like it is just a site devoted to peddling Enlargement Pills. Nowhere on the site do I see any evidence that the people who put this "study" together were actually trained in the field of medicine. Sounds a bit fishy...

Draft saved Draft deleted