Gaining Size

ShiShipu

Just Browsing
Media
Hi im 18 years old and ive decided that I want my penis to be about 1 inch longer and maybe alittle thicker how should I go by doing that and how long should it take?

Any help would be appreciated

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
join the club.

shishipu, all you have to do is search the making it bigger topics and your question will be answered.

*hopelessly tries to install a faq*

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Spladel,

It certainly is possible to increase size. As far as timeframe you are looking to invest maybe 6 months or more into it. As far as how to do it GoneA had a good point, if you search through this forum there is plenty of info available on enlargement techniques.

You may want to start with what's called "jelqing" You can buy info on how to do it for about $50 from different places. There is also a couple of places where you can get it for free, like here: http://www.enhancementresearch.com/penis_enhancement.htm

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serj said:
Hey Spladel,

It certainly is possible to increase size. As far as timeframe you are looking to invest maybe 6 months or more into it. As far as how to do it GoneA had a good point, if you search through this forum there is plenty of info available on enlargement techniques.

You may want to start with what's called "jelqing" You can buy info on how to do it for about $50 from different places. There is also a couple of places where you can get it for free, like here: http://www.enhancementresearch.com/penis_enhancement.htm
Um, I never asked for information on penis enlargement. In fact, at the moment I wouldn't mind shrinking mine a little. Is there any information you can share with me that would help me out in that regard?

But yeah, I read through that link you gave me. Jelqing just sounds like masturbation, what's the difference?

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serj said:
....You may want to start with what's called "jelqing" ...

Poor, sad consumer-dude .... are you in with the Sysop or do you just buy into all those eBaySystem-realEstate-placeTinyAds-Amway-SMC-workOutOfYourHome&make30KAMonth-tradeLoanPapers-coralCalcium-colonCleanser-RonPopel-AbFlex-ThighMaster-GinsuKnife-OveGlove-2,3,4 MagicBulletBlender ?

Oh god ... yes go ahead and try to expand your member I am sure you'll get great results ..... or you could just try leaving it alone and work on your conversational skills instead .....