Gaining womans trust

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Cliebert_Chodechoker, Dec 22, 2005.

1. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Ok

I lost a womans trust but i didnt cheat on her or anything i just disrespected her. My question to the females is : can a man gain your trust after he treated u like u were a piece of ass? keeping in mind he said what he did bc he had heard things about u and thought i woukd turn u on.

2. GoneA

Gold Member

pardon me: hahahahahahaha!

nevertheless, i don't see why you couldn't regain her trust.
    but, i'm no woman.

3. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    what did you hear about her?

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

With me, you'd really have to work hard to restore trust, and scars will remain! Never forget that she doesn't know you did nothing, and the benefit of doubt is just a jurisdictional issue, and nothing that applies with human relationships, that's why you most likely won't restore the full trust.

You can try it, I won't keep you from that, and since you did nothing (I apply the benefit of doubt here), it's a just cause to do so. But one thing above all, don't come on to her, let her do it. Don't be too obtrusive, don't hassle her and don't push it, just give her all the signs that you want her to come back, and show her that you're of pure heart. It sounds pretty soap-opera, but you have to do it here.

I wish you luck!

5. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    claire will you be in my christmas stocking? i think i love you :)

6. Karen M

Karen M New Member

Putting myself in "her" shoes--

So you heard something about me from someone, and it was automatically true? Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? You're not seeing me as a person, you're seeing me as a blow-up doll! Did it ever occur to you to ask me what I want, or what turns me on? I seem to be just an object to you!

Do you see what I'm getting at? I like sex as much as anyone, but if I think enough of you to go to bed with you, I'd really like to feel that it means more to you than jacking off! My trust might be given again, but you're going to have to earn it, and as Claire said, scars will remain. Honestly, without knowing you, I can't possibly say whether I'd give you another chance or not.

7. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

thank u for all the responses, i appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted