gains from pe first time

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by thatsbig, Jan 16, 2007.

1. thatsbig

thatsbig New Member

Hi guys I am 8"x5.5" before pe but when i jelq for the first time for about 45min i went to almost 9"x6.5" when i was finished. is this the morm. are what is going on.
    will gains be easy for me.

thanks

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jelqing does not provide any means of permanent enlargement. what it can do, is make your cock as big as it can geneticly be. I'm sure that you have experienced a 9 inch length before and a girth like that if you achieved it through jelqing. it just helps you stay at your maximum genetic size and prevents the shrinking affects of your environment and your health. why don't you keep a detailed log of your size with pics to document your growth... that is the best thing that you could do on an enlargement program!!!!!

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I agree with tripod.
    Those gains you achieved, are why Penis enlargement pill manufacturers can claim such amazing gains by using their product - certain people such as yourself have allowed there penis to shrink, by lack of use or health reasons and the pills or PE encourage better circulation to achieve the maximum possible erection size.

Draft saved Draft deleted