gains have stopped

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by assman69, Jun 22, 2008.

1. assman69

assman69 New Member

3 months ago, I was 7 1/4" and done growing naturally. Today, I'm 7 3/4". However, basically all these gains came within the first couple months. Hardly anything has changed in the last month or so (maybe 1/16"). Should I tweak my routine, or do I just need to accept the fact that it's going to be a very long time before I hit the coveted 9" mark?

For what it's worth, my routine is the newbie one from matterofsize, only instead of 600 2 second jelqs, I perform 20 minutes of 3-4 second jelqs. I do this everyday.

#1 assman69, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

First congratulations on your gains! You're a solid half inch ahead of where you were.

Second, why not set your next goal for eight inches rather than nine? When you reach eight, set a new goal of 8.25.

Third, think about joining Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums. There's a lot of good information there on what to do after you complete a newbie routine. Basically, though, there are several ways to go:

- if you're still gaining from your current routine, continue your current routine until you're no longer gaining from it;

- if you are no longer gaining from your current routine, you can just take your current routine and add on to it. Increase time, increase repetitions, increase frequency of your routine.

- if you are no longer gaining from your current routine, you can add new exercises, or venture into the world of devices (pumping, clamping, hanging)

Do all this while monitoring how well your unit is working. It's OK to stress your unit some if that stress results in growth, but ultimately, you want a functional unit, so don't stress yourself to the point of injury or decreased erectile quality.

3. Insanedragon

Insanedragon New Member

I totally agree with lampwick, one thing though I jelg but just for penis health and I like to do slow about 8 sec jelgs. Besides .50" gain in a few months is good. I'm 50 and have a very healthy sexual appetite so I need my equipment to work right but I've had gains in size as a side effect, a plus for me but it's a good thing it don't get bigger too fast or the women I go out with would notice. I just want to add for the sake of your penis health slow is better sometimes.

#3 Insanedragon, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted