Gains

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey woody, i think of it like working out...although the penis is not a muscle it can be trained in the same way. A good physique must be maintained by a solid exercise and dietry regime. With hair medication if you want to keep what you have and improve on it you have to keep taking it.

As with jelquing etc..you will see gains (i have recently with jelquing) but you should keep up the regime in order to maintain your gains. Even if its at a lower intensity to keep the gains you have made.

Woody01

Just Browsing
Media
I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this for the rest of my life to maintain the gains that will hopefully be made, maybe after a certain amount of time they will become permanent?

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you built a physique like ahhhnold and then decided fuck it i dont want to workout anymore...what would happen? You would probably retain a little muscle memory but over time you would shrink closer to your starting size.
I relate this to PE. I tried jelquing on and off in my teens. I swore i got some gains but i couldnt be bothered doing it that often to the point i was only doing it mabye twice a week. Twice a week isnt going to do jack shit so as i didnt make any gains this way i just stopped altogether.
It wasnt till a month ago i sat looking at my cock thinking hmm this used to feel a lot thicker to me...time for a cock workout! I havent skipped my regime since and my cock has increased by .25" in girth and prob .2" in length. fact

Woody01

Just Browsing
Media
I know how muscle works (I work out quite a lot) but I wasn't sure if the gains made on the penis would act the same as say gains made on your biceps since the penis is tissue and biceps are muscle.