Gainswave for increasing length and/or girth?

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is GAINSWave®? - GAINSWave

Anybody experienced this new treatment? Though it says its for ED, once we understand the science behind it we could also grasp why it could help with enhancing the length and girth of a penis.

At first glace it sounds like bullshit. On the plus side all the "providers" in my area are hot females.

Then I read the reviews. I sorted out the shill reviews and it seems people like it and say it works. Even Urology mags seem to be excited about this. My erections are fine but it's good to know it's out there for when they are not fine.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What is GAINSWave®? - GAINSWave

Anybody experienced this new treatment? Though it says its for ED, once we understand the science behind it we could also grasp why it could help with enhancing the length and girth of a penis.
I don't see how breaking up plaque in blood vessels would have any bearing on penile size. If it works it sounds like a potential godsend for those suffering from ED, as the vast majority of cases are due to blood flow problems.

Reactions: Leobakker

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said I couldn't see how this would increase penis size. I didn't make statements of fact, but you did.

Is this your way of saying you have nothing?

Oh no tough guy, there are plenty of studies. I am not going to do the work for you gluttonous man,

You made a claim, you failed to back it up and you ask higher standards for other people?

Bye bye. Welcome to my ignore list.

Reactions: Stratavos

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh no tough guy, there are plenty of studies. I am not going to do the work for you gluttonous man,

You made a claim, you failed to back it up and you ask higher standards for other people?

Bye bye. Welcome to my ignore list.

What the hell?

I made no claim. I specifically wrote, "I don't see how." That isn't a claim.

Oh wait. Just joined. From Toronto. Major douchebag who puts everyone on ignore. A be-back of @bigsam123

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Boys! :neutral:

So, it does help with ED and therefore, creates an improved context for tissue expansion, isnt it?
There is nothing to support the notion that breaking up plaque inside blood vessels will somehow lead to penis growth. If that logic worked, a man who had no or minimal plaque deposits would have a penis that continued to grow throughout adulthood....his blood flow would be optimal,, so therefore his penis would grow.

But as I asked @torontobjj, I'll ask anyone else here...show some actual evidence from the medical community that supports this idea that restoring blood flow to original early-adulthood levels will lead to the growth of the subject's penis.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boys! :neutral:

So, it does help with ED and therefore, creates an improved context for tissue expansion, isnt it?

That would be the logical progression. I would say that optimal blood flow would lead to optimal results when using PE. Then again this is a website where guys with guts down to their knees are giving out exercise "advice" so who knows.

Reactions: gsoler

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to hear more from people on here who know about GAINSwave, and especially from anyone who has tried it.

So the literature talks about neovascularization, or growth of new arteries & veins inside the cock. This sounds wonderful to make a harder penis, but not a truly larger one. Perhaps it might "feel larger" to the owner, as a rock-hard erection is pushing the existing size to its limit, but the actual tunica albuginea has not been made any longer or more girthy.

At six treatments totaling approx. $6000.00, it had better give me a cock harder than The Thing's.

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to hear more from people on here who know about GAINSwave, and especially from anyone who has tried it.

So the literature talks about neovascularization, or growth of new arteries & veins inside the cock. This sounds wonderful to make a harder penis, but not a truly larger one. Perhaps it might "feel larger" to the owner, as a rock-hard erection is pushing the existing size to its limit, but the actual tunica albuginea has not been made any longer or more girthy.

At six treatments totaling approx. $6000.00, it had better give me a cock harder than The Thing's.

I had GAINSwave earlier this year. I did it as a preventative measure as I'm in my late 50's and don't want to have any ED issues. The doctor recommended three treatments over three weeks for a total cost of $1500. He also recommended that I use a pump daily during the treatment period and take supplements to increase blood flow. I can say that for me it worked as is still working. I wake up hard during the night and have morning wood again on most days.

Did it increase my size? Maybe the pumping had something to do with? I don't know. I can tell you that I tried using a cock ring that used to be my favorite for sex and it is uncomfortably tight now. My wife is happy with the results. For me it was worth the money and I'll probably do it again if the effects wear off after 12 to 18 months as they claim.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had GAINSwave earlier this year. I did it as a preventative measure as I'm in my late 50's and don't want to have any ED issues. The doctor recommended three treatments over three weeks for a total cost of $1500. He also recommended that I use a pump daily during the treatment period and take supplements to increase blood flow. I can say that for me it worked as is still working. I wake up hard during the night and have morning wood again on most days.

Did it increase my size? Maybe the pumping had something to do with? I don't know. I can tell you that I tried using a cock ring that used to be my favorite for sex and it is uncomfortably tight now. My wife is happy with the results. For me it was worth the money and I'll probably do it again if the effects wear off after 12 to 18 months as they claim.
They only assume 12-18 months? That's pricey, especially considering what I've read recommends as many as twelve sessions.