Gainswave shockwave therapy for ed

I stumbled across this on YouTube the other day. Has anyone given this a try?

I'll admit to being intrigued. The cost is around $450 per session with a recommendation of 3 to 12 sessions spaced out once a week. I would probably at least try it once, but the cost makes this a very hard sell.
https://gainswave.com/

Reactions: John_S

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for posting this topic. I too am intrigued. I've now read everything I could find on GAINSwave and shockwave (which has been in use in Europe for longer). It makes sense that as our bodies age circulation decreases. I'm in my upper 50's. I don't have ED and I certainly don't ever want to.

So, I have an appointment in 2 weeks to have it done. I'll let you know what happens.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Have you also heard about the P- shot? The two procedures are commonly combined.

With the P- shot, your own stem cells are injected into the penis. This supposedly stimulates cell growth and rejuvination of the penis creating harder erections.

Afterwards, if you wish to gain size as well, utilizing a penis pump has the possibility of adding much as an inch in girth and possibly the same in length, although girth appears to be the more likely of the two.

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I had Gainswave and a p-shot last year. I had 12 treatments on the "power user" program which is for guys who don't have ed but want to have easier faster erections and add size. I get erections like I'm 16 again. I probably picked up .5" in both length and girth. One thing I'd suggest is ask to get some of the p-shot injected into your penis head and have the Gainswave tech spend some time treating it as well. I didn't and now my head seems disproportionately small. It's not small but it didn't get bigger like the shaft did. I'm thinking about going back for more with some treatment on that area. Overall I'm very pleased with it.

Reactions: ssss

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first gainswave treatment last Friday. I woke up three times that night throbbing hard. Sex in bed and in the shower Saturday morning. Semi hard after while doing chores around the house. Sex in the pool for a couple hours Saturday and again Sunday.

The doctor said it will get better after additional treatments. Can't wait for my next appointment!

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For 15 years ago I broke mine dick in a rough sex. Mine wife was above me and I was losing mine erection. And than it happens.
After a while mine doctor told me that he health, but I could not get him erected.
Using a pump he get stiff, but it hurts for days. We stopped.
The most stupid decion of mine live. For almost 2 years ago we started pumping again, We did that daily. After a few months he started getting stif a little without the pump. Now, the last 6 months, I don't have to use the pump and he gets quickly half erected and sometimes full erected. I am verry happy with it.
That he gets half hard has also to do with mine age and me is told that big dicks needs to much blut.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had 3 sessions done as well. I'm pleased with the results thus far and will go back for at least 3 more sessions. The most dramatic difference I've seen is flaccid girth and also an increase in veins. I've had more frequent erections but not dramatic. If I were to get 3-6 more sessions I suspect they would be very frequent. I'm completely sold on the treatment at this point. What I find frustrating is the lack of info online about it. So few real user reviews and such. It's all info from every single Gainswave or Shockwave Clinic. I'd love to see more before/after photos and testimonials and more people on forums like this.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had 3 sessions done as well. I'm pleased with the results thus far and will go back for at least 3 more sessions. The most dramatic difference I've seen is flaccid girth and also an increase in veins. I've had more frequent erections but not dramatic. If I were to get 3-6 more sessions I suspect they would be very frequent. I'm completely sold on the treatment at this point. What I find frustrating is the lack of info online about it. So few real user reviews and such. It's all info from every single Gainswave or Shockwave Clinic. I'd love to see more before/after photos and testimonials and more people on forums like this.

Some time ago, I read an article about one of the major players in the cosmetic "surgery" field that promised incredible improvements in body/facial appearance, fat removal, etc, etc. The article stated that patients of this nationwide franchised company signed away their rights to sue for outright malpractice or poor results, as well as their presumed "free speech" rights to disparage the company, its doctors, its procedures or results in any online forum, published media, and so on; usually as part of the fine print and the many documents that one must sign these days to get any form of medical care or treatment. Most people had no idea they were signing away their rights and, those that refused to sign were similarly refused treatment.

This company spent inordinate time and funds monitoring online forums, social media, newspapers, and magazines and demanded that any and all negative commentary be taken down immediately under threat of legal action, and often took former patients to court for violating their contractual agreements. Any reporter who tried to publish an article without first obtaining the "official story" from the company's public relations team was similarly shut down under threat of suits seeking huge damages. Essentially, it was impossible to find anything negative about the company anywhere because the company was able to get stuff removed within days of first appearance and to stifle voices via court orders.

The article went on to say that these techniques worked so well that they were rapidly becoming commonplace.

Reactions: lgtrmusr

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So you're saying you don't trust all the positive press?

And the technique has apparently been used in Europe for some time. The branding and seemingly single-source equipment provider gives me pause (as does the price tag), but a number of the positive pieces come from credible sources (Men's Health, ABC News) and don't seem like typical puff pieces.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

And the technique has apparently been used in Europe for some time. The branding and seemingly single-source equipment provider gives me pause (as does the price tag), but a number of the positive pieces come from credible sources (Men's Health, ABC News) and don't seem like typical puff pieces.

Read carefully any and all documentation before agreeing to be treated. If you find any of the contractual limits I mentioned above, that would be a pretty sure sign in my opinion

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It was Ben Greenfield who did the piece with Mens Health that introduced me to Gainswave. But the more I listen to Ben the more I think he greatly exaggerates. But his experience is a good percentage of the press for Gainswave.

I do think most men dont want to admit that they needed to improve their penis whatsoever. So that prevents a lot of reviews and feedback. Even the place I went has tons of positive yelp reviews but only 1 or 2 mention gainswave vs other services. And this facility tells me Gainswave is now about 80% of their business.

Reactions: RamblingCock