Gal lookin' for Big Bi cock in KY.

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all my man and I are lookin' for a big cock we can both have some fun with in Ky or southern Indiana (near Louisville). We are both 43 years old height weight proportionate and attractive. Race is unimportant and in fact a big black cock may be just the thing we're lookin' for. Hit me up with a PM and I'll provide you a better means to get in touch with us. We are very real and very serious. Obviously, as mentioned earlier, my man is bi so if thats a problem for you then don't bother responding.

Toodles, Neesy

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of our members are currently busy. Please stay on the line and listen to the elevator music as you wait. As soon as a member in your area becomes available, you will be contacted.

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh that helps Marlon. Really, thank you for your kind input. I've seen Last Tango in Paris; are those really your pics there in your profile?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Racism is the act of making a false assumption based on someone's ethnicity. For instance whether you say blacks have large dicks or blacks are ignorant, a positive and a negative example, both are racist.

The problem is most people think that these "-ist" terms only work in the negative, which isn't true.

So her perfering a large penis, and then suggesting that a black man should suffice ( The False Assumption ) is innately racist.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you dumb fuck it isnt. All she said was "big black cock" and nothing about how many black guys have big ones. Or is simply assuming ANY black guy possibly having a big cock(and wantign to have sex with him) racist? As if to say none do.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all my man and I are lookin' for a big cock we can both have some fun with in Ky or southern Indiana (near Louisville). We are both 43 years old height weight proportionate and attractive. Race is unimportant and in fact a big black cock may be just the thing we're lookin' for.

Are you done?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As for the "Assumption" it's an Ethnic Myth. Last I checked working off of Myths wasn't wise, but I guess being a "Dumb Fuck" working off of Myths must be public policy.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very racist wanting to have sex with a big guy or preferrentially a black guy who is big. Unusual too. She should be bloody ashamed of herself.

But not for being racist, for being shallow. Cause thats the most you can accuse her of.

I have a feeling someone else might be however.