Gallery pictures

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
:confused: Is anyone who is not a Gold Member able to see the pictures larger? What is the purpose of loading your pictures if only a couple of members are able to see them large. It is just a question :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: Is anyone who is not a Gold Member able to see the pictures larger? NO.
What is the purpose of loading your pictures if only a couple of members are able to see them large. It is just a question :biggrin1:

It's more than a couple or even a few. There are well over 100,000 members and I would guess about 15% of those are Gold Members. If you post pics, people the world over will see and appreciate them.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, but people not paying can only see them really small, like icons. Not too much to appreciate.

If it were possible to view the pictures normally without a Gold membership, there would be no reason to buy a Gold membership other than a desire to give back something to the community here. Which isn't much of a reason at all, here on the internet.

In other words, this is a commercial site. Want to see the pics and vids? Buy a membership.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never moan about the pics being small, it gives you an idea of what someone looks like and it's for free. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, there are a lot of sites that will only let you see what they consider their softer core pictures.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
I'm just saying that someone is making a profit out of men's penis pictures posted for free. They should let non-paying members see some large pictures every now and then, do you get it?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gold membership isn't expensive (less than $10) for 1 month. That is about the price of one pint of beer here in Paris, beer only lasts 4 hours!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm just saying that someone is making a profit out of men's penis pictures posted for free. They should let non-paying members see some large pictures every now and then, do you get it?

No, I don't get it.

Let people see the pics for free and fewer people will buy Gold memberships. If fewer people buy Gold memberships, LPSG may stop being financially viable for the site owner. Then the site will close down, and you'll have no pics of any size to look at. And more importantly, those of us who enjoy the forums here will no longer be able to do so.

I am not here for the forum pictures, I'll admit that much. But if you are, a) you can get a pretty good look for free, and b) a Gold membership is pretty cheap.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
No, I don't get it.

Let people see the pics for free and fewer people will buy Gold memberships. If fewer people buy Gold memberships, LPSG may stop being financially viable for the site owner. Then the site will close down, and you'll have no pics of any size to look at. And more importantly, those of us who enjoy the forums here will no longer be able to do so.

I am not here for the forum pictures, I'll admit that much. But if you are, a) you can get a pretty good look for free, and b) a Gold membership is pretty cheap.

It was just a question to see what members thought, don't need to get mad about it :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Last I heard, members who werent' gold members had a 5-a-day or 10-a-day picture limit, meaning they could look at 5-10 pictures 24 hours. I think that is pretty generous. Has this changed recently?

As for the complaining about not being able to see the pics, I agree with BD. Challenge people and they will freak out. Enjoy what you get or pay the low rate per month for 100,000 pictures of dicks and tits.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: Is anyone who is not a Gold Member able to see the pictures larger? What is the purpose of loading your pictures if only a couple of members are able to see them large. It is just a question :biggrin1:
If you enjoy the site but don't have Gold Membership,posting your photos is a way of giving something back.
If people like your photos you'll receive flattering comments - which is the main reason people post their pics.If people stopped uploading new pics/videos then no-one would pay for membership.If that income stops then the site would have to start taking adverts.Would you prefer LPSG to look like all those sites that are covered in ads?
If "ifs and buts" were spice and nuts........ :smile:
Jeff - there haven't been any free pics while I've been here except when the system had a few glitches a couple of months ago.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
If you enjoy the site but don't have Gold Membership,posting your photos is a way of giving something back.
If people like your photos you'll receive flattering comments - which is the main reason people post their pics.If people stopped uploading new pics/videos then no-one would pay for membership.If that income stops then the site would have to start taking adverts.Would you prefer LPSG to look like all those sites that are covered in ads?
If "ifs and buts" were spice and nuts........ :smile:
Jeff - there haven't been any free pics while I've been here except when the system had a few glitches a couple of months ago.
All I wanted was an answer like yours Yorkie, thank you.