Gallery Posters Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CuriousGuy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just wanted to salute all you guys and gals that post in the gallery:biggrin1: Love clicking on the gallery and seeing all the new monster dick pics and pretty ladies. I'm amazed at all the big meat out there, and you never know where it's gonna come from, lol. Tall guys, short guys, black men, white men....it's great! I honestly had no idea there were that many big ones out there, lol.

2. burns1de

Gold Member

Well, I think it's nice to have a place where we can talk about this sensitive subject without sounding like braggarts or vain assholes. Thanks to the gallery, liars and bullshitters are weeded out easily, lol.

Most people in here look to be honest and direct in their comments and suggestions, which is great, too.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you're saluting us I'd imagine you'd want to join us in boosting the numbers :)

4. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I posted my first pics tonight. I was nervous about it because I'd never shown my cock to anyone but the people on these boards are so nice and welcoming.

5. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Believe me Princess, if I thought I had anything worth posting I would. Below average size here. Gay bottom dude here, have thought about posting my hairy ass but not quite there yet, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted