1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Gallery question

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by hardpeter4u, Jun 17, 2010.

1. hardpeter4u

hardpeter4u Active Member

Albums:
    Hi,
    I was viewing a gallery and was able to view some of the pics. I didn't try viewing any larger pics. All of a sudden even the "normal" pics were blurred and said to view larger pics I would have to upgrade my membership. Is this normal? I haven't seen anything anywhere about not being able to view gallery pics unless you are a gold member or anything. Did I miss that somewhere?
    Thanks.
    Oh, I do plan on "verifying" myself. Just have to get everything in order and take the pic and then follow the instuctions.

2. ManlyBanisters

ManlyBanisters Well-Known Member

Yes - the gallery is only available to Gold Members. There is a 'trial period' for new members where images are available. I never have worked out if that is a number of clicks thing or a time thing, but it runs out fairly soon.

3. hardpeter4u

hardpeter4u Active Member

Albums:
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. I appreciate your reply! I guess I will have to take my verification photo then and apply for verification so I can become a gold member and view other members galleries.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice