Gallery Slut

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really don't know how many is "too many" before I am a 'gallery slut. So I am reducing the entries in my gallery til I can decide if i care if I'm a gallery slut.:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had about 74 pics up and reduced it to 50 and have slowly been re-adding new ones :smile: So I think I may have you beat in the Gallery Slut Department Sassy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't know how many is "too many" before I am a 'gallery slut. So I am reducing the entries in my gallery til I can decide if i care if I'm a gallery slut.:tongue:
Keep all of them up! I love your pic's. I like the new one of you in a cowboy hat. Yeee Ha!:smile: :tongue: :wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh OH! I'm 74 pics and counting!

but I LIKE your pics!!! cant have too many :tongue:

I had about 74 pics up and reduced it to 50 and have slowly been re-adding new ones :smile: So I think I may have you beat in the Gallery Slut Department Sassy.

oh you gallery slut you!! but so beautiful how do you decide what to leave and what to delete??:confused:

The way I see it, if you have too many pictures.. you're basically looking at the same thing all over again.. which bores me...

yes I like a bit of variety, myself!!:biggrin1:

Keep all of them up! I love your pic's. I like the new one of you in a cowboy hat. Yeee Ha!:smile: :tongue: :wink:

you should see the one of me in my chaps!!:biggrin1:

Just bite that pillow, girl.

I love sluts :smile: (well i am one after all). It is hard to comment on all of the pics though.

perhaps we should have a 'slut-fest'- are you UP for it??:tongue:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're smashing sassy, one pic less is a blow to my peachy world view ;-)

alas, they are yours to do with what you please, but i've "enjoyed" them immensely to date and plan to do so even more in the future :p

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am reducing the entries in my gallery til I can decide if i care if I'm a gallery slut.:tongue:
NO!!!!!! :eek: You don't have enough photos up!
I thought recently that I've posted more than enough but when I get messages asking me to carry on......well,I don't like to deny people their pleasures.:cool:
Anyway,compared to reubs1981 (390 pics and counting) and himu (348) I'm just a part-timer!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... if you are smokin' like you are why not? I post pics and vids.. both here and MySpace... attention is good for the soul, no matter how finite or large.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought recently that I've posted more than enough but when I get messages asking me to carry on......well,I don't like to deny people their pleasures.:cool:

Yorkie, your gallery is one of my personal faves! As far as I am concerned you could triple the amount of pics and vids and it still wouldn't be enough for me. :05: :flirt:
You have provided me with hours of pleasure! :05: :clit: :05:

If I give you flowers will you please post more?
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1:

njqt466

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yorkie, your gallery is one of my personal faves! As far as I am concerned you could triple the amount of pics and vids and it still wouldn't be enough for me. :05: :flirt:
You have provided me with hours of pleasure! :05: :clit: :05:

If I give you flowers will you please post more?
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1::flowers1:

njqt466
Yes my buddy Yorkie is a great guy. He get's a 10 rating from me every time. Great pic's and great guy..........:smile: :cool:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I reduced mine too! I took pretty much all the nudies out. I work with too many internet dorks for comfort.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GREAT!!!!! I love it when people reduce their galleries... that is just AWESOME news... :confused: