Gallery updates

hughyp

1st Like
Media
I know that one can get a Gold Membership by going through the proper procedure with a verification photo. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that you get one automatically after making a certain number of posts. So maybe you got yours free for having 1,000 posts. Well, have fun. :tongue:

envy that luck!:mad:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just added a new photo in which I am measuring the length of my dick with a tape. I had always used a ruler for this purpose hitherto. The photo with the tape makes it appear that I've got 8¼ inches, but the figure I get with a ruler (held along the top without pressing and without sitting down or leaning back) is 7½ inches. That gives me an idea of how to interpret photos showing dicks measured with a tape draped over their length—subtract ¾ inch! Or maybe I should just round my own figure to 8 inches? Purely for the sake of simplicity, of course! :tongue:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
However you measure it, tha tis a awesome cock
LOL...how true. I kept re-reading CB's post, then checking out the pic and all I could think of is how gorgeous that dick is, and how sexy CB's body hair was! Maybe he'll get some more objective responses fron some hetero men who don't get all :eek: over his pics:wink::biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just added a couple of new ones.

when saw tape, i thought there is a video. well, a video of measuring it would be as good as this,or even better!

Really? Measuring is something that requires immobility, so it's not anything that I would have thought to show in a video.

hughyp

1st Like
Media
Just added a couple of new ones.

Really? Measuring is something that requires immobility, so it's not anything that I would have thought to show in a video.

Yes. Video of measuring or other ordinary actions (not just showing ) feels more real. you know, when reality and fantasy mixed up, what an wonderful video it would be!

I loved the all of the photos! Especially the one of you in the suit.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved the all of the photos! Especially the one of you in the suit.
Thanks. Honored to be the object of a compliment in your first post on the site! By any chance, is that you in the avatar?

A lot of people seem to like that photo! Look what turned up in another thread:
That picture of you in the suit with your cock hanging out is like my biggest ever fantasy... I think I may explode due to horny-overload.

D

deleted627832

With or without hair you are one HOT dude. Looking good!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not added anything to this thread in a long time, as I have not added any photos to my albums since the site collapsed the galleries into the albums. But I have continued to take photos for my Tumblr page, and have just added an album of photos taken this year here.

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just can't stop drooling - I wish you were at least 10% gay and located in AZ... Oh well, I'll just have to satisfy myself with your pics. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful, hot body with us!