Gallery

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
amhersthungboi said:
Those pics are enough to turn a straight man gay! Hmmm ... I wonder if that makes me gayer for having seen them, if that's even possible. ::ponders::
Your avatar is also enough to turn a straight man gay. I mean seriously. That thing f*ckin' rules.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Spladle said:
Your avatar is also enough to turn a straight man gay. I mean seriously. That thing f*ckin' rules.

Yes, yes it does. In all the turning of straight guys going on here, maybe I should show this to the men's lacrosse team at my university. :biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
amhersthungboi said:
Yes, yes it does. In all the turning of straight guys going on here, maybe I should show this to the men's lacrosse team at my university. :biggrin1:
Not all of them at the same time - are you mad? That would cause an orgy to break out spontaneously, and there's no telling what the ramifications of that could be.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're right, me being involved in an orgy with the entire team would probably completely shatter my mind and leave me a whimpering puddle of jizz for days on end, sitting there in a corner with only a massive smile on my face, oblivious to the world. Of course, me having a one-on-one with you would probably do the same thing. :-D