Gals: Concerning men who have been the very jealous type

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Have you noticed any correlation between penis size and guys who are very jealous for you to be around other men or for men to even look at you? Occasionally I'll notice some guy out with his gf/wife and he'll be paying close attention to whether any men are looking at her, and I'm talking about with a jealous aura written all over him. Sometimes I think to myself he may not be laying enough pipe at home and is insecure about any probably bigger dick men giving her the eye, and is especially jealous if he spots her noticing other men.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you noticed any correlation between penis size and guys who are very jealous for you to be around other men or for men to even look at you? Occasionally I'll notice some guy out with his gf/wife and he'll be paying close attention to whether any men are looking at her, and I'm talking about with a jealous aura written all over him. Sometimes I think to myself he may not be laying enough pipe at home and is insecure about any probably bigger dick men giving her the eye, and is especially jealous if he spots her noticing other men.

Last I checked while a private fear men don't go around staring at crotches, sizing you up, solely to ensure that their wives aren't staring at whatever dangly bits you have.

That's like women attempting to x-ray their way into the panties of other women to make sure their vaginas are no tighter.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think when a man is out with his partner that he's thinking about other men's penises and whether they measure up to his.

If guys are looking at a man's partner, the man might feel proud that his lady is catching all the other guy's eyes and she's all his. Now if he's the jealous type, he may feel insecure over it. He might think one of those men could very easily capture his lady's attention and take her away from him.

I don't think it has anything to do with penis insecurity unless the man is overly insecure about his penis and thinking about it 24/7. In that case, it's probably best for him to never leave the house.

Last I checked while a private fear men don't go around staring at crotches, sizing you up, solely to ensure that their wives aren't staring at whatever dangly bits you have.

That's like women attempting to x-ray their way into the panties of other women to make sure their vaginas are no tighter.

Very good point! And I should add that any man with penis insecurity should never attend a nudist event. Sure there will be some guys smaller than you, but there are always going to be those larger than you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you noticed any correlation between penis size and guys who are very jealous for you to be around other men or for men to even look at you?
No, absolutely not. :eek::confused: How do you come up with these ridiculous theories?:confused:

I'll notice some guy out with his gf/wife and he'll be paying close attention to whether any men are looking at her, and I'm talking about with a jealous aura written all over him. Sometimes I think to myself he may not be laying enough pipe at home and is insecure about any probably bigger dick men giving her the eye, and is especially jealous if he spots her noticing other men.
I don't recall ever dating an overly jealous type. I have dated men who seemed proud to have me on their arm when we went out; but that always morphed into a more protective stance for them as well. I don't think they liked having to be constantly on guard, as it were when out with me.

FWIW the two men from my past of whom I am thinking were in the 8x6 range and not at all insecure about their respective penis size or skill. :cool:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I was just asking. This is a penis forum afterall. At least I come up with some ideas somewhat different than many posters do. I would somehow think some would find that interesting. And not all my theories are ridiculous. I do back some of them up when possible. Oh the selective memories.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i hope you realize their IS life outside of LPSG............. not EVERYONE is constantly thinking about big dicks and a guy with a bigger dick taking their girlfriend from that.... that being said.... girls think about alot more than the size of the meat in your pants... just like i said in the camming thread, is being proved true around here on a daily basis... alot of guys on here have NOTHING to offer besides a larger than average penis, and they base their whole life around it.... chances are, a girl isnt gona leave you JUST because you have a small dick.. it will be a combination of your bad looks, horrible personality, low self esteem, jelousy , and THEN, the small dick will be the icing on the cake... (of course there are extreme circumstances if the dick is 2" long or something....) but to sit there and think the only reason your girlfriend would leave you, is for a larger penis,, thats pretty sad...that shows the mentality of alot of guys, "well shit... i got a big dick.. what else could she want?!?!?" ...... so sad.
ive "stolen" a couple of "friends" girlfriends back in highschool (they wernt really good friends or i didnt like em muich or i wouldnt have done it).... but id have to be an idiot to think the only reason those girls stopped liking their boyfriends and started liking me is because my dick was bigger than most of them...i mean... they didnt even know what my dick looked like untill we started hangin out... you have to win a girl over with something other than the size of your penis....they all liked me for ME, we would hangout and have fun.... sex came eventually and THEN they realized i had a big dick...
im sure there are some size queens that WOULD cheat on their man if he had a little dick and they had the chance at a nice fat one for the night... but for most NORMAL people.. theres alot more to a relationship than the size of their partners penis... if they leave you for another guy, chances are they were gona leave you anyway.. the big dick was just an added bonus...
if your girl is flirrting with another guy in a bar... how does she know his dick is big?? she is flirting with hjim because she finds him attractive, maybe intelligent, witty, and fun..... only later will she find otu he also has a big dick..
a big penis is not a golden ticket in life

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i hope you realize their IS life outside of LPSG............. not EVERYONE is constantly thinking about big dicks and a guy with a bigger dick taking their girlfriend from that.... that being said.... girls think about alot more than the size of the meat in your pants... just like i said in the camming thread, is being proved true around here on a daily basis... alot of guys on here have NOTHING to offer besides a larger than average penis, and they base their whole life around it.... chances are, a girl isnt gona leave you JUST because you have a small dick.. it will be a combination of your bad looks, horrible personality, low self esteem, jelousy , and THEN, the small dick will be the icing on the cake... (of course there are extreme circumstances if the dick is 2" long or something....) but to sit there and think the only reason your girlfriend would leave you, is for a larger penis,, thats pretty sad...that shows the mentality of alot of guys, "well shit... i got a big dick.. what else could she want?!?!?" ...... so sad.
ive "stolen" a couple of "friends" girlfriends back in highschool (they wernt really good friends or i didnt like em muich or i wouldnt have done it).... but id have to be an idiot to think the only reason those girls stopped liking their boyfriends and started liking me is because my dick was bigger than most of them...i mean... they didnt even know what my dick looked like untill we started hangin out... you have to win a girl over with something other than the size of your penis....they all liked me for ME, we would hangout and have fun.... sex came eventually and THEN they realized i had a big dick...
im sure there are some size queens that WOULD cheat on their man if he had a little dick and they had the chance at a nice fat one for the night... but for most NORMAL people.. theres alot more to a relationship than the size of their partners penis... if they leave you for another guy, chances are they were gona leave you anyway.. the big dick was just an added bonus...
if your girl is flirrting with another guy in a bar... how does she know his dick is big?? she is flirting with hjim because she finds him attractive, maybe intelligent, witty, and fun..... only later will she find otu he also has a big dick..
a big penis is not a golden ticket in life
Well...thats why you are my favourite poster here.
You're realistic about everything lol..people here get so unrealistic it's stupid haha...

Well anyway, my ex wasn't the internet horny type with low self esteem..he didn't care about the size of his cock, he didn't care about if this other guy was bigger, fact is that he was getting it with me because he was a really nice person..for me to dump him for his size is utterly stupid. I used to get virgins at school tease him because they were bigger than him..its stupid because its usually those who worry about size too much because they never get sex, instead they post countless pictures of their manhood online for some sense of security...
Anyway, my ex didn't care if this other guy was bigger because he was great in everyway to me..you see a guy with a bigger dick but his breath smells like shit or he's ugly, dirty or overweight. Personally, I'd like my bf to be good looking, well groomed, smelling good and in good shape and have 5 or 6 inch cock. Instead of being the complete opposite with an 8incher, which is the case with most people here.

x x x

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well...thats why you are my favourite poster here.
You're realistic about everything lol..people here get so unrealistic it's stupid haha...

Well anyway, my ex wasn't the internet horny type with low self esteem..he didn't care about the size of his cock, he didn't care about if this other guy was bigger, fact is that he was getting it with me because he was a really nice person..for me to dump him for his size is utterly stupid. I used to get virgins at school tease him because they were bigger than him..its stupid because its usually those who worry about size too much because they never get sex, instead they post countless pictures of their manhood online for some sense of security...
Anyway, my ex didn't care if this other guy was bigger because he was great in everyway to me..you see a guy with a bigger dick but his breath smells like shit or he's ugly, dirty or overweight. Personally, I'd like my bf to be good looking, well groomed, smelling good and in good shape and have 5 or 6 inch cock. Instead of being the complete opposite with an 8incher, which is the case with most people here.

x x x

finally....
so there ARE normal people on LPSG... I KNEW IT!!!!
i know many girls who stay with guys, are in love with guys, but still joke about their penis... but to them they dont care, the guy knows how to use it, makes them cum, and loves them, and is a great guy...on the other hand, i also have a friend thats like most the guys on here.... all he talks about when girls come up or anything about sex, is the size of his dick.. how big it is.. how many girls want.. how "hes not hitting her right, i can tell" everytime he sees a hot girl with her boyfriend... he thinks his big penis is the end all, be all of woman being attracted to him.. hes a moron, and honestly has basiically NOTHING goin for him other than his big penis (which ive heard from a few girls is long.. but not very nice.. prob a skinny weird lookin one...) anyway.... his girlfriend of 3 years, cheated on him,, AL THE TIME......so heres this guy with a 8+ inch dick.. and hes gettin cheated on all the time... his girlfriend is fuckin another one of my friends who iev heard from mutual girlfriends of ours, that he has a "small dick"... so go figure......moral of the story is... theres more, ALOT MORE, to getting a girl then having a buig penis... sure you might get a one night stand with a cock whore if you have a big dick... but thats about it...you need more to offer than a peice of meat thats a little bigger than the next guys..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
monster.... the only time i see you post, is when you take shots at people. and the worst part is.. YOU never take the shot... you always show up and quote the person who did take the shot and say something like "yea" or "thats right"... grow a fuckin spine or shut the fuck up and go play with the other fakers.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
monster.... the only time i see you post, is when you take shots at people. and the worst part is.. YOU never take the shot... you always show up and quote the person who did take the shot and say something like "yea" or "thats right"... grow a fuckin spine or shut the fuck up and go play with the other fakers.

If you know how to read which i doubt looking at your english skills, you should look at your own post, you put everyone down and if you look who post after you you will see your the dick fake ass.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, Thats all hes got

...and your post added to this thread how?

If you know how to read which i doubt looking at your english skills, you should look at your own post, you put everyone down and if you look who post after you you will see your the dick fake ass.

You really should come up with another comeback besides commenting on somebodies reading skills. You're always using that line and it never correlates to anything, except for the fact that the poster questioned your...to be polite, veracity. At least you didn't throw fake police into that post. You're not as uneducated as you seem are you? Is that a part of your persona package? Sorry if I used some big words in that post. I tried my best, however, to avoid the your/you're situation that seems to be an ongoing thorn in your side...DOH'...I used it again. Maybe English is your second language...in which case I apologize. That should quell the grammar police comeback anyway, and before you pull out the hater accusation...just know that I love you...:smile: la, la, la... la,la

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could ask you the same about this or any post of yours.

...and your post added to this thread how?

You really should come up with another comeback besides commenting on somebodies reading skills. You're always using that line and it never correlates to anything, except for the fact that the poster questioned your...to be polite, veracity. At least you didn't throw fake police into that post. You're not as uneducated as you seem are you? Is that a part of your persona package? Sorry if I used some big words in that post. I tried my best, however, to avoid the your/you're situation that seems to be an ongoing thorn in your side...DOH'...I used it again. Maybe English is your second language...in which case I apologize. That should quell the grammar police comeback anyway, and before you pull out the hater accusation...just know that I love you...:smile: la, la, la... la,la

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could ask you the same about this or any post of yours.

uuummm...huh? Was that an attempt at a witty rejoiner? Sweet actually, but I'm assuming that was just gas...it happens to everybody. Don't be embarrassed, and well done on using the word yours correctly.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha. Well, the word guys is often used. Isn't that about the same thing? I don't understand, lol.

Gals is just fine... a change up is in order from "women" or "girls" or the attempt at courtesy of "ladies". Some think you sound like your 62 yrs old, but you should type as you converse.