Gals-Ever Said These Gawd Awful Words?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Have you asked a guy:

"Is it in yet?" I've heard that one before. I'm sure she didn't mean anything negative towards me by it, she just didn't know if it was in or not. :mad:

"Deeper". I've heard that one also. Under the wrong circumstance it is not a good thing to say. I was already in balls deep and after she said that I could somehow tell she realised what she had just said and realised I had been going as deep as I could and she was trying to think of something to say to undo that. Then she says "I want to feel all of you." Nice try. :mad:

Was called a "Pencil dick" once during an argument. The argument had nothing to do with sex, when suddenly she pulls that out of the blue. She later that day cried about saying that to me and said she didn't mean it, so I dropped it. We eventually broke up and before we did I brought that comment up. She actually denied having ever said it. :eek:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe

nope,

and nope.

The maybe was during an MFM one night stand with my bf and another man who we did not know well, and who unfortunately turned out to be very, very underendowed. The words were in my mind, and I honestly don't remember if I said anything or not. Ever since then, we've "partied" only with people we know, so we have some idea what to expect.

In an argument, I might disparage a man's intelligence or manners, but I don't "attack" his dick. I mean, really, you have to draw the line SOMEWHERE! :wink:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, Super, you posted that "pencil-dick" comment on Thunder's before... I'm still hurting for you man. If a girl said something like that to me, I believe I would plot some vengeance in a mansion, in a far-off country, in the hidden-laborartory you have to pull the right book out of the book shelf to reveal...

May I ask, how thick are you that these women couldn't feel you?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Ah, Super, you posted that "pencil-dick" comment on Thunder's before... I'm still hurting for you man. If a girl said something like that to me, I believe I would plot some vengeance in a mansion, in a far-off country, in the hidden-laborartory you have to pull the right book out of the book shelf to reveal...

May I ask, how thick are you that these women couldn't feel you?

I was 4.75" g.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The third would never come to my mind. I've asked for deeper, but only when there was more to give. I really do want to feel all of it. This request usually also comes with a demand for harder. I asked if it was in yet once. It was. Yikes! I was too wet and had to wipe off a little before we proceeded. I have always hoped that that guy knows it was more the extra lube than his size creating the problem. The sex was very good after we got a towel.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The third would never come to my mind. I've asked for deeper, but only when there was more to give. I really do want to feel all of it. This request usually also comes with a demand for harder. I asked if it was in yet once. It was. Yikes! I was too wet and had to wipe off a little before we proceeded. I have always hoped that that guy knows it was more the extra lube than his size creating the problem. The sex was very good after we got a towel.

I never say it, but I can see asking for "Deeper" when there is more to give. It's just hurtful when there isn't. I have to be careful with these issues because I know I can really be a blow to a man's ego, since I am built deep and have a preference for really deep penetration besides that.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've said deeper in the context of being caught up in sex. It's just like saying "harder, faster" when he is f***ing you as hard and fast as he can. Sometimes you are out of your mind and say things that are already being done.

I would never, ever, ever attack someone's sexuality or body. That is a deal breaker to me. If I was a man and a woman said that to me, I would have been hard pressed to not tell her she just had a huge c**t.

I know that women are built different and some need bigger, but considering I can feel my finger and a man's finger in me just fine, can feel a tampon just fine, in my opinion, there is not a thing wrong with your girth.

Lex Crawford

Just Browsing
Media
I was once on my way home and my girlfriend asked If i was in yet, so I told her I was on the bus and I would not be home for close to 45 minutes.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

This made me scared that I was inadequate at getting home on time.

I'm Lex Crawford, can someone feed the cat?

ploooooooop

Just Browsing
Media
Have you asked a guy:

"Is it in yet?" I've heard that one before. I'm sure she didn't mean anything negative towards me by it, she just didn't know if it was in or not. :mad:

"Deeper". I've heard that one also. Under the wrong circumstance it is not a good thing to say. I was already in balls deep and after she said that I could somehow tell she realised what she had just said and realised I had been going as deep as I could and she was trying to think of something to say to undo that. Then she says "I want to feel all of you." Nice try. :mad:

Was called a "Pencil dick" once during an argument. The argument had nothing to do with sex, when suddenly she pulls that out of the blue. She later that day cried about saying that to me and said she didn't mean it, so I dropped it. We eventually broke up and before we did I brought that comment up. She actually denied having ever said it. :eek:

aawwww, did a nasty lady threaten your masculinity?

Nevermind, just go online and pretend you're super large